mmoTarget provides a visible target display, including health, pet's owner and target's target. It uses Spout to provide this, and does nothing if the Spoutcraft client is not being used.
The mmoMinecraft suite is a collection of plugins that together attempt to create a more mmorpg-like experience in Minecraft. The only plugin that they all require is mmoCore.
- Simple display of your target.
- Will set your target by right-clicking on them (short range) or by attacking them.
- If you don't have a target and are attacked then it will also set your target.
- You will lose your target when they die, or go out of range.
Screenshots (mmoParty, mmoTarget & mmoPet)
- The target colour depends on what it is. Certain types of creature will change colour if they have a target.
- This will display armor for any target that is wearing it (ie, players).
- Don't create widgets for non-spoutcraft players.
- Spout 1.0.5 released, so no longer needs dev builds.
- No changes.
- Fix for projectile damage not being noticed.
- Slight code cleanup.