Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage support. It is a simple plugin, but still has a lot of functions.
Now also on spigot.org!
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- API for developers
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot or Paper for Minecraft 1.7 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open the backpack.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
This plugin has a system to convert Minecraft usernames to Mojang UUIDs; therefore, it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want these connections to occur, disable "UseUUIDs" in the config.
This plugin uses the HikariCP library, which includes classes for metrics (but requires an additional library to work, which is not included). All of HikariCP's optional metrics functionality is disabled! This plugin neither collect any data, nor dose it send any data about your server!
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/Minepacks/config.yml'.
In reply to Forge_User_74274951:
I already have 3 days ago. v2.0.12 should work fine on MC 1.15. If you have problems please give me details.
Hello, I currently have this on my server and I'm using it on 1.14 (not sure if that helps) but my players are saying the command to use the backpack says they don't have permission to use it. I've looked in the config file to see if there is a way to edit the perms to allow them to use it but I can't find where the permissions are. I may just be blind but I'd like to allow them to use the backpacks, that's why I installed the plug in. It works perfectly fine for myself and my other op'd players but anyone non op'd can't use this plug in.
In reply to trashratxi:
To allow players to use the plugin you have to give them the "backpack.use" permission.
You can control the size with one of the size permissions "backpack.size.<amount of rows (1-6)>" (like "backpack.size.6").
If you do not have a permission plugin you can use the "permissions.yml" file (in the same folder as the servers .jar file and the plugins folder). By adding this (you have to restart the server afterwards):
In reply to GeorgH93:
ohh okay! yeah i don't have any permission plugins so that's probably where my confusion came from! thank you!!
Thank you so much for this plugin! It's been a wonderful addition to my 1.14.4 closed whitelist only server.
I would like to request one thing, if you don't mind. I'd really love a command that could toggle the Full Pickup on and off. Most of the time it's super useful, but other times I/my players want to turn it off. It would be a great addition to an already awesome plugin.
Hello, I've found when players have "backpack.others.edit" permission (i know its risky, but i have a small server for friends only) so its possible to use "more" backpacks even for nonexistent users (/bp teakoidek vs /bp teakoidek2) but these backpacks are only 1x9 even when default is set to 6x9...
So... Is possible somehow to make these "nonexistent" backpacks bigger??
In reply to Forge_User_75299538:
There is a way. First you have to make sure that the backpack exists, place a dirt block in it or something else and close it, you can then reopen it and remove the item again (remove everything valuable from it as the backpack will be replaced with a bigger empty backpack in the next step). Now you have to stop your server.
If you are using SQLite:
Open the backpack.db file with sqlitebrowser. Switch to the "Execute SQL" tab and paste the following command:
Replace the UserName (at the end of the second line) with the name you are using and click on the play icon over the textbox. Now click the "Write Changes" button and close sqlitebrowser. You can now start your server again and your fake user should have a backpack of size 6.
If you are using MySQL:
Connect with the database with a tool of your choice and execute the following command (Replace the UserName (at the end of the second line) with the name you are using):
You can now start your server again and your fake user should have a backpack of size 6.
Heyo, is there any way to have multiple backpacks for example /backpack (name) or is it just the single backpack?
In reply to Scruff616:
There currently is only the single backpack.
However it is planned to support multiple pages and per world backpacks in the future.
Hi, does this support keep inventory? Meaning, does keep inventory work with this plugin? Thanks!
In reply to kadenhwolfe:
You can prevent the backpack from dropping on death by setting the "DropOnDeath" config option to false or giving your players the "backpack.keepOnDeath" permission.
In reply to GeorgH93:
Great! Thank you so much!
Is there a way for players to track their packs upon death?
In reply to amylynn7617:
No, there is no way to track them. But you can prevent them from dropping by setting the "DropOnDeath" config option to false or giving your players the "backpack.keepOnDeath" permission.
Hello, how make permission for <player> and <size> for backpack? Thank you!
In reply to Forge_User_97141586:
In reply to GeorgH93:
i did this but my non opped players still cant open it
LuckPerms | An advanced permissions plugin 4.2.58 what about this plugin?
Hello, prompt please how to make that players on the server without OP could use a backpack? I just didn't quite understand how to do it.
In reply to dark_road1: