Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage support. It is a simple plugin, but still has a lot of functions.
Now also on spigot.org!
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- API for developers
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot or Paper for Minecraft 1.7 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open the backpack.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
This plugin has a system to convert Minecraft usernames to Mojang UUIDs; therefore, it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want these connections to occur, disable "UseUUIDs" in the config.
This plugin uses the HikariCP library, which includes classes for metrics (but requires an additional library to work, which is not included). All of HikariCP's optional metrics functionality is disabled! This plugin neither collect any data, nor dose it send any data about your server!
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/Minepacks/config.yml'.
In reply to Forge_User_45387092:
you can control weather players have access to the backpack and the size of the backpack through the permissions. That should allow you to sell bigger backpacks thru any plugin that allow you to sell permissions or run commands (for example CustomGUI).
I have a problem because I have opa, I can open my backpack, but my friend doesn't, because there is no opa, it could be repaired somehow
In reply to Forge_User_18923387:
Players need at least the
backpack.usepermission. I would recommend to give them the
backpack.userand a size permission e.g.
backpack.size.6(for 6 rows).
If you do not have a permission plugin please check out this: https://github.com/GeorgH93/Minepacks/wiki/FAQ
Hi, i am using the Multiverse plugin on my server and whenever you enter a new world the backpack resets, anyway to fix this?
In reply to Forge_User_37296180:
What do you mean by the "backpack resets"?
I love this plugin. Can you help me with 2 issues though?
In reply to Forge_User_75686129:
1. Use _ instead of . like "BLOCK_WOOL_PLACE"
2. Please provide me the log
Hi, my friend is dead and have lose his backpack but idk how to give another for him. Also, I have unfortunately when I have invsee take the backpack of one people but i can't give him back
In reply to Forge_User_76269493:
The item will be added back automatically once he reconnects, respawns or switches the world.
i have an issue when i start my server.
So basically it stops the plugin upon launch.. i looked through my console and noticed it went like "couldn't load config file properly" or something "is the plugin up to date?" (it is)
how i solve this is copying my config file, deleting the original in the minepacks folder, then in console i type reload confirm to reload all plugins, then it generates a new config file, which i then replace with my copy and type bp reload
the strange part is, all the differences to the default config and my config are that i changed simple settings like backpack size, no drop on death etc (the backpack size is 6)
The strange part is the Tables
the Fields are default and i have no idea if i can touch that.. though it goes like
it seems incorrect to me and i have the feeling it need to have the actualllll player ID's there etc etc?
In reply to Forge_User_01950323:
Interesting, could you send me the config file that the plugin fails to load per pm?
The Fields option allows you to rename to fields in the database (for MySQL only) this allows you for example to share the players table between multiple plugins.
Hi, so I got a problem, when I relog on my server I don't have any more permission to open backpack. I don't know if there is a problem with a plugin I use for entering permissions or its just a bug or my kind of fault.
I use Minecraft version 1.15.2.
In reply to Forge_User_55138751:
Sounds like a problem of your permission plugin.
is there a command im missing to give the backpack item back to a player? have had an issue where its not there any more. They can access there backpack with the command but the removable item that was once in there inventory is now gone :(
Edit : I have notice its something to do with a login pluggin was using that was switching the inventorys. The item was in the inventory tell i login then its gone. So i have removed that plugin tell i figure that out. My bad
Just wondered, is there a way to configure the color of the backpack?
Have a pink-loving GF :P
In reply to Vermula:
Sure, just search a skin you like on here, open it, and copy the content of the textbox in the Other/Value category. Open the config file and change the HeadTextureValue to the copied value. Restart the server and clear the inventory and rejoin or kill yourself and you will have the item with the new skin.
Hey GeorgH, quick question:
First of all, I've had minepacks installed since I started my server and it rocks. Love it, don't ever stop what you're doing.
Second, I saw that you updated to 1.15. Does that cover 1.15.1 as well? I ask because I have minepacks installed and my server isn't recognizing it. In the list of plugins, minepacks shows up red while all others are green. Any idea what that's about?
In reply to mightyjimothy:
It should work with 1.15.1. Could you send me the startup log?
In reply to GeorgH93:
WARNING] .... [Minepacks] ################################
[WARNING] .... [Minepacks] Your minecraft version (MC 1.15) is currently not compatible with this plugins version (2.0.11-Release). Please check for updates!
[WARNING] .... [Minepacks] ################################
this is the Error I get when 1.15.2 Paper 88 loads up the Server
Sorry I had the Wrong Version
Please update it to 1.15.