Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage support. It is a simple plugin, but still has a lot of functions.
Now also on spigot.org!
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- API for developers
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot or Paper for Minecraft 1.7 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open the backpack.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
This plugin has a system to convert Minecraft usernames to Mojang UUIDs; therefore, it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want these connections to occur, disable "UseUUIDs" in the config.
This plugin uses the HikariCP library, which includes classes for metrics (but requires an additional library to work, which is not included). All of HikariCP's optional metrics functionality is disabled! This plugin neither collect any data, nor dose it send any data about your server!
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/Minepacks/config.yml'.
1. Is there any way to "respawn" the Backpack without killing yourself?
2. Is it possible to restrict the amount of backpacks you can have in your inventory?
Asking because I am using DeadChest as a plugin and the Backpack drops as an Item.
Upon picking up the Loot from DeadChest, I have 2 backpacks in my inventory.
(Also open for other/better Death Chest Addons if you have any)
Loving the plugin so far but is there a way to remove the bag it gives you as a item i think players may find it annoying they have it and cant remove it.
In reply to dr_dirtydan1:
Search for ItemShortcut in the config file, and set it's Enabled option to false.
In reply to GeorgH93:
Ahh thank you!
Hello, i have question. I have 1.18.1 survival server and i have backpacks here. But there is a problem. When I delete backpack from my inventory, change world, plugin auto-give me the backpack. I know, there is a blacklist world, but i want to give backpack to players when they join, but not when change world. Is there any options to disable this "World-change auto-give" or can you please fix this?
I downloaded the puligin, but my friends can't open the backpack, and when I type in the codes you said, it gives an error
Hi all! Quick question that may have been answered here before but cant seem to find any info on it. I currently have the minepack plugin on the server and everytime someone dies the minepack doubles.. have looked through the configs multiple times and tried many things but came seem to fix this issue.. any ideas? Also I have enabled the config setting that helps with deathchests, but still no joy.
I've got this running on a server. I am an admin so I have access to my backpack (and can open others'), but they can't access their own. Nor do they have their own in their inventories. Am I missing something?
In reply to Salviniaceae:
You have to give your players the "backpack.use" permission and one of the size permissions "backpack.size.<numberOfRows>" e.g. "backpack.size.6".
If you do not have a permission plugin, please check this:
como tengo que darles permisos a mis usuarios para que abran la mochila ya que uso backpack.use y no me funciona
How can I get back my backpack. I got accident delete that in creative mode
so, when using luckperms, in a command like /lp user <user> permission set backpack.use true
is there a way so that, instead of having to manually put in the username/uuid of each player that joins, they will just be able to use the backpack at size 3 automaticaly?
In reply to wilhelm126:
/lp group default permission set backpack.use true
/lp group default permission set backpack.size.3 true
In reply to GeorgH93:
when my friend trys to open his backpack he dose not have perms to open and run the commands but i can cuz i have op. how do i give permision to run the command?
In reply to konradgamer_tv:
You have to give your players at least the "backpack.use" permission.
If you do not have a permission plugin you can check this: https://github.com/GeorgH93/Minepacks/wiki/FAQ#how-can-i-use-the-plugin-without-a-permission-plugin
is there a way to set the backpack size over 6?
In reply to cobaxbro:
No, there currently is not.
hi, recently i got a problem with the pluggin, i download de most recently version, but then of 2 weeks using it appear me an error but i can understand it, i will let you the log, maybe you could help me.
error occurred while enabling Minepacks v2.3.21-Release (Is it up to date?)
at.pcgamingfreaks.MinepacksStandalone.libs.at.pcgamingfreaks.Configuration$ConfigNotInitializedException: The config file has not been loaded successful
at at.pcgamingfreaks.MinepacksStandalone.libs.at.pcgamingfreaks.Configuration.getConfigE(Configuration.java:136) ~[?:?]
at at.pcgamingfreaks.MinepacksStandalone.Bukkit.Database.Config.useUpdater(Config.java:203) ~[?:?]
at at.pcgamingfreaks.MinepacksStandalone.Bukkit.Minepacks.onDisable(Minepacks.java:176) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:415) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:516) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:469) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:239) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:936) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:178) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-325]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]