This is a Minecraft (Bukkit) plugin that allows for push notifications from your Minecraft via Pushover.
Join and type the command:
/pushover enable <pushover user key>. Get your Pushover user key by logging in at http://www.pushover.net/, copying it, and then pasting it in the chat using CTRL+V (even if you have a Mac :/). Your players can (and should :) ) do this too! Enjoy! Only offline players receive notifications.
You can disable notifications again at any time using
- Get a notification when someone joins or leaves. (Custom join/leave messages supported!)
- Broadcast to all online players and all offline players with notifications enabled with
/broadcast <message>. Permission is
minecraftpush.broadcast; by default all ops can do it.
- More features coming!
- Name changing ready!
Notes for users of very old Minecraft versions (for example Tekkit Classic)
On a fairly recent Minecraft version? Don't read this. It doesn't contain anything even remotely useful for you. Otherwise:
- The plugin will crash by default on very old versions, due to Plugin Metrics being incompatible. Change
truein config.yml in the Plugin Metrics folder in the plugins folder to fix this. Only do this if it crashes, however.
- When resetting your world, everyone will need to re-enter their Pushover user keys. This is because of the way old Bukkit versions handle player UUID's.
This plugin uses MCStats/Plugin Metrics. This is what is being sent:
- Metrics revision of the implementing class
- Server's GUID
- Players currently online (not max player count)
- Server version string (the same version string you see in /version)
- Plugin version of the metrics-supported plugin
If you are paranoid or your Minecraft version cannot handle it, you can always opt out by changing
true in config.yml in the Plugin Metrics folder.
If this plugin is an important part of your Minecraft, please donate a little bitcoin: :) 1LkJKBJuadQxdZN46yuyWzn2kncSLm1tvU
Source is availible at GitHub
This plugin is powered by pushover4j.