What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. setup a multi server config using lilly or bungee, and run this through mysql
2. have a player log on one server then another very quickly (first time they log on only)
3. do anything that involves using economy on the second server
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- for mineconomy to grab their account from the database since it obviously already exists
- instead it errors out saying the account already exists when it's trying to create a new one
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
14.10 00:00:46 [Server] INFO at net.milkbowl.vault.economy.plugins.Economy_MineConomy.getBalance(Economy_MineConomy.java:117)
14.10 00:00:46 [Server] INFO at me.mjolnir.mineconomy.internal.MCCom.create(MCCom.java:376)
14.10 00:00:46 [Server] INFO me.mjolnir.mineconomy.exceptions.AccountNameConflictException
14.10 00:00:46 [Server] WARNING Task #1280 for WizardSpleefLobby v1.0 generated an exception
14.10 00:00:45 [Multicraft] C_Dog2004 ran command Message of the Day
14.10 00:00:45 [Connect] User C_Dog2004, IP 22.214.171.124
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE ... 22 more
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE at us.iluthi.soulofw0lf.wizardspleeflobby.MessageListener.onMessage(MessageListener.java:58)
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE at net.milkbowl.vault.economy.plugins.Economy_MineConomy.depositPlayer(Economy_MineConomy.java:161)
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE at me.mjolnir.mineconomy.internal.MCCom.create(MCCom.java:376)
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE Caused by: me.mjolnir.mineconomy.exceptions.AccountNameConflictException
14.10 00:00:45 [Server] SEVERE at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Please provide any additional information below.
To post a comment, please
or register a new account.