What follows is a list of planned features for MGLib. This list is neither static nor complete, and will be revised quite frequently.
- Support for localization of the library itself (both via built-in locales and ones supplied by the user) Implemented in 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT
- Possible support for minigame localization Implemented in 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT
- Native team support Implemented in 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT
- More intuitive rollback system (so that world events may be rolled back) Partially implemented in 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT
- Random arena generation Planned for 0.4.0
- Arena management overhaul. The aim is to make arenas object-oriented. Planned for 0.4.0
- Integrated debugging for the library Planned for 0.4.0
- Specialized scoreboard API
- Possible entity navigation API
- Integration of GameMode.SPECTATE
- Possible integration of vanilla world borders, depending on how Mojang implements them
- More to come in the future!