UploadedAug 27, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
Version 2.9: 8/26/2012
- Fully reworked auto updater system. This should all ALL NPE's when interacting with signs.
- Fixed remaining CME's in auto updater system, signs will now automatically change the instant Residence changes the Residences' status.
- NO MORE SIGNS AUTO REMOVING THEMSELVES DUE TO THE ABOVE BUGS!
Version 2.8: 8/22/2012
- Hopefully a permanent fix for the CME NPE issue occurring on the auto update system.
- Fixed simple display when creating Rent Signs, the AutoRent on the sign will now say "true" instead of "t".
Version 2.7: 8/22/2012
- New Auto-Update Feature. Signs will now auto update the names listed on the Signs when changed using /res rename Command.
- Fixed a bad save variable of ForSale Residences to the signs.yml.
- Added more experimental features to the sign load in system. If a sign fails to load for any reason, ResidenceSigns will try to regenerate the sign with all the proper information.
- Old code cleanup.
Version 2.6: 8/20/2012
- Added experimental safe checks for on Sign Interactions when Residence was throwing NPEs to the Signs, will remove Signs if this occurs.
- Attempt to fix Signs not loading in properly after a restart or two.
- Make sure you are using Residence v2.6.5. This should fix all other remaining NPEs being thrown on attempts to grab variables from Residence itself.
- Updated to CB1.3.2-R2.0
Version 2.5: 7/31/2012
- Fixed the issue with the NullPointerErrors spamming on the automatic sign update system. For some reason occassionally blocks were calling an NPE when trying to acquire their State. The sign will now remove itself from the Plugin.
- NOTE: This will not as of this moment remove the ACTUAL sign as its pulling an NPE for the block, I will have a fix for this in a later update.
- Fixed the issue with sometimes ResSigns calling NPE's when trying to acquire the Residences AutoRepeat variable. Thank you Bekvon for fixing this.
- NOTE: This MAY require the Dev version of Residence as the fix is not actually live but implemented in their current Dev build.
- Added the "Sold" variable for the Alternative Language System.
- NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE YOUR LANGUAGE FOLDER! Stop Server, Delete Language Folder, Start Server, Allow ResSigns To Regenerate All Language ymls. If not done in this Order, you WILL get Errors.
- Updated to CB1.2.5-R5.
Version 2.4.1 : 6/26/2012
- Fix NPE with alternative Language System. For some reason the Brazilian translation file was lost, re-added.
- Added Polish locale for alternative Language System.
Version 2.4 : 6/25/2012
- Changed the task that updates signs to run more effectively, as faster.
- Tweaked the loading in and saving of signs to hopefully keep the signs.yml more effective.
- Switched a few variables that should hopefully help fix issues with false set reatables to work correctly with the Signs as well as fix any NPEs that were still occuring.
Version 2.3 : 6/4/2012
- Fixed a check for players trying to unrent Residences when their name was too long to fit on the sign, method now checks Renting Players' Name. Sorry!
- Tweaked the auto sign refresh feature to be slightly more effective with the Residence Rent_Expire Timers.
- Updated to 1.2.5-R3.0
Version 2.2 : 5/5/2012
- *NEW* Added a reload command to quickly reload your config.yml.
- /rs reload.
- Fixed a bug where on RENT_EXPIRE, Rent Signs would display the Residence as Available regardless of status, and would need to be manually updated.
- Added Spanish.yml to the default alternative language system.
Version 2.1.1 : 5/3/2012
- Fixed an NPE Error with creating a sign for an already Rented Residence not adding itself to the signs.yml.
Version 2.1 : 5/2/2012
- Fixed issue where certain sign creation exceptions weren’t getting saved into the signs.yml.
- *NEW*Added finally the ability to call and set Residences as false for Auto-Renew Rentable on sign creations! YAY! (Testing on this feature is appreciated to make sure I got the write call methods from Residence since they were recently added).
Version 2.0 : 5/1/2012
- *NEW* Totally revamped the way ResidenceSigns handles the signs by using some flat yml files to also store Sign data(signs.yml). This new feature allows for much better sign control when Events get thrown from Residence. It is highly advised to not touch this file for any reason.
- *NEW* ResidenceSigns should now automatically update upon Residence Events occuring, either by "/" commands or if rent expires and player can't afford or the autorefresh is set to false.
-NOTE: Not every exception has been added just yet as I was quite excited to get this release out to all of you!
- *New*Added New config.yml node for Unrenting on Sign Right-Click. NOW STOP QQing ABOUT IT! :P
- Readjusted the temporary fix to the sign by changing it to left-click updates. By left-clicking the sign if it is rented but not displaying that, it will update, and vice versa if not rented but says it is, will fix as well.
- Added German.yml to default written languages for the Alternative Language system.
- Added smoother components to the conversion methods, if you have still yet to convert to v1.4+.
- Adjusted Config.yml Handler to even better recognize Out of Date Config.yml, and to update it.
- Adjusted the LanguageManager to better handle writing new alternative language.yml's.
- Massive Code Cleanup, a few methods combined for more effective code.
Version 1.4 : 4/14/2012
- Tweaked the method for rent arguments to better interupt/tell if parameters are missing.
- Added an update sign feature by right-clicking a rent, this is a temporary fix to check to see if a player had been kicked from the Residence due to lack of funds, or left due to any other means aside from right-clicking the sign.
- Changed sign interaction so that only right-clicking signs will buy/rent, allowing left-clicks to break signs without accidently activating the sign.
- Adjusted code with much more effective calls to check for players with permissions to default Residence methods.
- This should fix the bug where players could buy more than the allowed amount of Residences.
- Added new alternative language integration System. (If you want to change the default language, copy the stuff from the Lang File page, change it to your native Language, and PM it back to me!)
- Added a simple converting method to detect if the default Language was changed and will change any remaining signs to the current language upon interacting with them. (Warning: Once they are changed off the English.yml, they cannot be converted back!)
- Added 3 Languages to automatically write themselves upon updating; English, Turkish, and Brazil PR. If you would like to get your native language added to the default writings, fill out the Language File located above, and PM it back to me.
- Adjusted Config.yml Handler to be more effective in finding/handling NPE's.
- Adjusted Config.yml Handler to better recognize Out of Date Config.yml, and to update it.
- Updated for 1.2.5
- Code Cleanup as always.
Version 1.3.2: 3/27/2012
- Fixed an exception where rs.admin node was not allowing sign creations.
Version 1.3.1: 3/24/2012
- Fix for Exception being thrown with the new config.yml changes. Just get this .jar, delete your old config.yml, and reload your plugins.
Version 1.3: 3/24/2012
- Updated ResidenceSigns to 1.2.4.
- Permissions support added through Vault! (Vault now required if you want to use permissions)
- Added rs.admin permission node, This allows players to place/break signs regardless, defaulted to OP's.
- Added more Configuration Control for smoother configuration options.
- Added Configuration Option for pulling Residences from the Market on Sign Break.
- Fixed a few NullPointerErrors.
- More Code Cleanup!
Version 1.2: 3/21/2012
- Forgot to remove a few deugging lines, Oops!
- Some More Code Cleanup.
Version 1.1: 3/21/2012
- *Re-arranged parameters for Rent sign creations to better sync with other signs. (Residence now goes on Line 3, not Line 2.)
- Added [Rented] to the first line to better Identify if the Residence is rented or not.
- Added breaking a ForSale sign before it's Bought or a Rent/Rented sign will remove it from the market.
- This will evict any player currently renting.
- Fixed a few onBlockBreak cannot pass event issues for Residence Owners.
- Some Code Cleanup.
Version 1.0: 3/18/2012
- Initial Launch.