MCWorld is a plugin that allows server admins or anyone (with permission) to control multiple worlds in a go.
GitHub: https://github.com/deathline75/MCWorld Pull requests are allowed! :D
- Allows individual management of worlds
- Every information of the world stored and saved in MCWorld folder
- Easy to use!
- Custom /mcw help for easier understanding!
- Permissions enabled!
- Major Bug Fix: Loads unintended world at start
- New Feature: /mcw kicktoworld [worldname]
- New Feature: Ability to load multiple worlds at start of server with config.yml
- Bug Fixes: End Portal (I Hope)
- Added dummy command /mcw tpi for multiple profile world teleportation.
- Moved to Maven. There might be bugs.
- Major Bug Fix: Nether and End portals not working
- Known Bug: No credits
- New Feature: Allows customisation of superflat maps.
- Added Readme file
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature: Now generates Nether and End for you
- New Feature: Flat Map (Still buggy)
- Bug Fixed: Teleportation to other worlds does not work when opped
- Bug Fixed: World Generation for a single word world not effective
- Fixed Permissions
- Added dummy command /mcw createf (For generating superflat maps)
- Beta released MCWorld!
- Added world management commands. Eg. /mcw props
- Added support for permissions
- Added individual selection of worlds with /mcw select [worldname]
And many more...
- Download MCWorld.zip
- Place MCWorld.jar and MCWorld folder in plugins folder inside your server directory
- Reload or restart server
- Manage multiple worlds!
Known Conflicts: Most chat management plugins
Commands Usage: /mcw [command] ...
- select | load | create: Creates/loads world and selects it for convenient purposes
- createf: Creates a superflat map with customization settings. See creating a flatmap for more details (NEW)
- help: Offers help to commands or usage on plugin
- joinall: Forces all players to enter a specific world
- kickallworld: Kicks everyone out of the server in a specific world
- list: Lists all worlds found in server directory
- listwarp: List all warps that are created
- playerlist: Lists the players in a specific world
- props: Change the properties of selected world [See Below]
- setwarp: Sets and saves a warp with provided name into warps.yml
- tp: Teleports yourself into specified world
- unload: Unloads a world
- unloadnosave: Unloads a world without saving it.
- warp: Warps yourself into specified warp
- kicktoworld: Kick people to a specific world
Properties Usage: /mcw props [property name] [value]
- Spawning Entities: (Int) ticksperanimalspawn, (Int) tickspermobspawn, (Boolean) mobspawn, (Boolean) animalspawn, (Int) animalspawnlimit, (Int) mobspawnlimit, (Int/String) difficulty
- Weather and Time: (Int) weatherduration, (Boolean) thundering, (Int) thunderduration, (Boolean) storm, (Int) fulltime, (Int/String) time
- Others: (Boolean) pvp, (x,y,z) spawnlocation, (Boolean) keepspawninmemory, (Boolean) autosave
Creating a flatmap
For flatmap creations, type in /mcw createF [Biome Name];[Block IDxThickness],[Block IDxThickness],...;[Additional Info (Not done yet)] Biome name needs to be in capitals.
- mcw.command.[commandname] for all commands.
- mcw.command.tp.world.[worldname] to limit worlds
- mcw.command.tp.world.![worldname] to prevent teleportation of specific world
- mcw.command.warp.[warpname] to limit warps
- mcw.command.warp.![warpname] to prevent teleportation of specific warp
Bug reports, Suggestions
Please summit an issue to me at GitHub MCWorld. I will look into it ASAP. DO NOT SUMMIT TICKETS LIKE "OMG YOU COPIED [plugin]"
To Do List
- Teleportation Signs
- Fix bugs reported
- Better permissions support
- Allow integration with other plugins
- Multiple Inventory Option
- End Portal Fix
Can you fix so the nether portals and the end portals for newly created worlds are linked? Like the original world has it.. Plugins works great otherwise, just missing the portal linking on the new worlds :)