UploadedJul 27, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
-WARNING: This release might have some massive bugs. Report them at the comments and post the error log.-
- New Feature: All worlds have independent files
- New Feature: Disabling of chat formatting in config.yml
- New Feature: Saves player information when going through worlds (BETA)
- New Feature: /mcw tpi [worldname]: Allows players to teleport and ignore and override config file locations and settings
- New Feature: /mcw tp [worldname]: Allows player to teleport and get to previous known location
- Bug Fix: Creating a superflat world will give unintended error
- Bug Fix: Some commands not working as intended
- Bug Fix: End Portal not working as intended on other worlds
- Known Bug: After closing or reloading server, superflat worlds will generate normal Minecraft Chunks
- Known Bug: Not generating _nether or _the_end due to new format of world saving
- Major Bug Fix: Loads unintended world at start
- New Feature: /mcw kicktoworld [worldname]
- New Feature: Ability to load multiple worlds at start of server with config.yml
- Bug Fixes: End Portal (I Hope)
- Added dummy command /mcw tpi for multiple profile world teleportation.
- Moved to Maven. There might be bugs.
- Major Bug Fix: Portals not working
- Note: Source code are removed from JAR file. Use Github instead.
- Known Bugs: No credits
- New Feature: Allows customisation of superflat maps.
- Readme file added!
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature: Now generates Nether and End for you
- New Feature: Flat Map (Still buggy)
- Bug Fixed: Teleportation to other worlds does not work when opped
- Bug Fixed: World Generation for a single word world not effective
- Fixed Permissions
- Added dummy command /mcw createf (For generating superflat maps)
- Beta released MCWorld!
- Added world management commands. Eg. /mcw props
- Added support for permissions
- Added individual selection of worlds with /mcw select [worldname]
And many more...