I have once again brought out a plugin + Updater, which allows the real-time in Minecraft. That means, if e.g. 8pm, it's the same night in Minecraft, the other way around. This plugin works according to the CMOS system. The plugin gets the time information from the CMOS and transfers that live to Minecraft.
You do not have to do much to get the plugin working. Just put the plugin in the normal plugins folder. This also applies to the users who use BungeeCord!
Here are maybe important commands:
- "/mcrealtime info" - You will get news and status about this plugin.
- "/mcrealtime contact" - You will get information about my contact details, if you have a problem or if you will send a feedback for my plugin.
- "/mcrealtime changelog" - You will get information about the last update.
- "/mcrealtime info" - mcrealtime.use
- "/mcrealtime contact" - mcrealtime.use
- "/mcrealtime changelog" - mcrealtime.use
It only works on JRE/JDK 8
IT SUPPORTS THE VERSIONS 1.8 - 1.14.4 !
The only one complication is, that you can not execute the /time set <time> </time>command and you can't sleep at night in minecraft !
That's it, now you can fully enjoy the plugin.
I wish you a lot of fun with my plugin!
Here is the source code: https://github.com/CrashKillerYT/MCRealTime
Dear Greeting dipl. Gabriel M.
©Copyright 2019 AppleCraft Company
©Copyright 2019 MCRealTime Plugin
©Main Copyright 2019 CrashKillerYT
©Main Copyright 2019 dipl. Gabriel Jan Lukas M.