CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
The Hadron Update - Changelog
- Prison is now under new leadership! It is now being lead by RoyalBlueRanger (@rbluer on GitHub)
- Works with Minecraft 1.14.4
- Added PlaceholderAPI support
- Updated the updater
- Updated bStats
- Updated Google GSON
- Improved Prison UX
- Improved /mines list
- Refactored the mines module to improve maintainability.
- Added decimal block chances in Prison Mines.
- Added a GUI for adding blocks to mines (called Block Search)
- Added extra emphasis on testing.
- Added a confirmation stage before deleting a mine.
- Added targeted mine messages
- Added a default/fallback spawnpoint for mines
- Added mine teleportation
- Added volume to the mines info.
- Added soft deletion of databases and tables in file storage.
- Fixed an issue where players were not being teleported out of mines upon reset.
- Fixed othet issues with player suffocation.
- Fixed an issue where blocks could be added to the mine with a 0% chance of appearing.
- Fixed a bug with mine resets not being randomised each time.
- Fixed a bug where some servers will get a NullPointerException when enabling the mines module.
- Fixed a bug where mines would not add, set, and delete blocks properly.
- Removed unused dependencies, making the final JAR slimmer.
- Removed Guava caching
- Minecraft 1.8.8
- Minecraft 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.11
- Minecraft 1.12.2
- Minecraft 1.13.2
- Minecraft 1.14.2
- If a player logs out or sets a home while within a mine, they will always suffocate in the mine.