Have you ever wanted to make a Prison server, but got confused over all the plugins you had to download? And when a plugin breaks, it's a hassle to find out what went wrong? Or maybe you don't want to invest the hours in finding plugins that work and then configuring each separately? Well then, Prison is for you.
- Easy to make mines (literally just a few commands)
- The mines reset, automatically
- Anti-lag techniques to avoid crashing your server.
- Custom & simple built-in rank system
- Autosmelt and auto-block included!
- Download and install Vault and WorldEdit.
- Download the latest version of Prison.
- Move Prison.jar to your server's "plugins" folder.
Yes, it's that simple.
Commands & Config
Thanks Koz4Christ for the video tutorial. Text guides:
If you encounter a problem that you can't fix yourself, please report issues here.
This plugin sends statistics about the usage of this plugin to the server http://mcstats.org/. You can disable it by setting opt-out to true in config.yml.
Prison 3 Release Candidate 1
It's here! It's finally here! Prison 3, Release Candidate 1 is ready for download. You may download it from the website by clicking the orange "Download Release Candidate 1" button. Please read the readme.txt file included in the downloaded archive. Public betas are strongly discouraged from use on production servers because they are probably very buggy and missing features.
Please submit all feedback and bug reports to the issues page.
I am obligated to tell you that the BukkitDev staff have not reviewed this download. Use it at your own risk!
If you want to get the latest updates on the project, get subscribed to/bookmark/follow these pages!