UploadedOct 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- CB 1.6.4-R1.0
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
mcMMO 1.4.07 changes the format of various config files, mcMMO will automatically generate new files if necessary and backup your previous configs. You will need to manually update your files if you have made changes to your old config files! The following applies to:
- repair.vanilla.yml (and any other repair.*.yml file you may have added)
- The mod config files. (blocks.yml, tools.yml, armor.yml and entities.yml)
Also, experience related settings have been moved from config.yml to experience.yml, old settings will not be transfered over automatically. You will need to do this manually. Make sure you've got a backup of your old config.yml.
If you experience trouble after updating, try regenerating your config files.
We understand that re-doing your config files can be a lot of work and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The good news however, is that these config format changes have been done in preparation of the upcoming Craftbukkit update for Minecraft 1.7. This means that we will not need to make such drastic format changes again in the near future.
- + Added XP boost to Acrobatics when wearing Boots of Feather Falling
- + Added SQL Database can now recover from a dropped connection without losing data. (Thanks Riking!)
- + Added more tiers to Fishing, Repair and Smelting!
- + Added Carrot on a Stick and Flint & Steel to repair.vanilla.yml
- + Added horses to the "Shake" ability
- + Added ability to summon horses via "Call of the Wild" using apples
- + Added XP gain to Taming for horses
- + Added new permission nodes to allow more control over Taming and "Call of the Wild"
- + Added new experience.yml config file! Moved all experience related settings from config.yml to experience.yml
- + Added support for EXPONENTIAL formula curves to experience.yml
- + Added new /mcconvert command to convert players levels and experience from one formula curve to another.
- + Added snow to Excavation blocks
- + Added new experience curve option. Cumulative curve, calculates experience needed for next level using power level.
- + Added extra settings to config.yml for "Call of the Wild" (Taming)
- + Added a 5 second cooldown after teleporting before Acrobatics XP can be earned. Plus a config option to disable
- + Added new API methods to ExperienceAPI to get a players rank on the leaderboards
- + Added new McMMOPlayerDeathPenaltyEvent, fired when a player dies and would lose levels
- + Added new McMMOPlayerLevelChangeEvent, fired when a players level changes
- + Added new McMMOPlayerLevelDownEvent, fired when a player loses levels
- + Added ability to give custom names to items in treasures.yml - use the key "Custom_Name" to set, expects a string.
- + Added ability to give lore to items in treasures.yml - use the key "Lore" to set, expects a list of strings.
- + Added Quartz and Name Tags to the default Excavation treasures
- + Added a warning message if the server is running NoCheatPlus without CompatNoCheatPlus
- + Added cooldown to commands with heavy database access to prevent denial of service
- + Added /mcscoreboard keep, to keep the scoreboard up forever
- + Added Rainbow Mode to scoreboards
- + Added new /mccooldowns command to show all ability cooldowns
- + Commands may now both print text and display a scoreboard
- + Killing a custom entity will automatically add it to the custom entity config file with default values.
- = Fixed bug which allowed players to bypass fishing's exploit prevention
- = Fixed bug where FakeEntityDamageByEntityEvent wasn't being fired
- = Fixed bug with "Skull Splitter" not finding the locale string
- = Fixed issue where locale strings could cause the scoreboard header to be longer than 16 characters.
- = Fixed a bug with "Beast Lore" when the entity had no owner but was tamed.
- = Fixed a bug where AbilityDeactivateEvent would throw an error if the player logged out before his ability ran out.
- = Fixed a bug where LevelUpEvent would be called for an offline player.
- = Fixed a bug where teleport location was never reset if warmup was set to 0 for "Chimaera Wing".
- = Fixed a bug where the "Dodge" DamageModifier wasn't being read from advanced.yml
- = Fixed a bug where squid were not awarding XP.
- = Fixed a bug where Combat XP was granted within 5 seconds for respawned players
- = Fixed a bug where wrong feedback messages were being send when using a command on an offline player
- = Fixed a bug where players were able to gain Herbalism XP in mine carts, even though Prevent_AFK_Leveling was enabled
- = Fixed a bug where players would get hit by fireworks if they leveled up while in a boat
- ! Changed Fishing "Treasure Hunter" and "Magic Hunter" drop percentages. (Special thanks to AndrewDawes and SeanBreen for helping with testing)
- ! Changed format of mod config files. (blocks.yml, tools.yml, armor.yml and entities.yml) YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR FILE TO THE NEW FORMAT
- ! Changed format of treasures.yml. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR FILE TO THE NEW FORMAT
- ! Changed format of repair.vanilla.yml. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR FILE TO THE NEW FORMAT
- ! Changed default XP multiplier for repairing shears
- ! Changed "Shake" drops for Witches. They no longer drop water bottles, since they no longer drop them in Vanilla.
- ! Changed fishing exploit prevention, by default it will no longer send global sounds, effects and messages.
- ! Changed Hardcore modes, they will also subtract experience
- ! Changed various values to double in advanced.yml for the sake of consistency.
- ! Nerfed Fishing "Master Angler" (removed skill level based bonus) and also made the modifiers configurable
- ! Nerfed Archery damage to eliminate constant one-hit kills.
- ! Changed the way Repair hands out XP, also added config options to control Repair XP
- ! Changed Swords "Counter Attack" ability from passive to active. Blocking is required to activate.
- ! Hardcore modes can now be toggled for each skill individually
- ! Vampirism can now be enabled without having Skill Death Penalty enabled
- ! Admin and Party chat prefixes are now customizable
- ! Changed the color of party leader names in Party chat
- ! Improved "Tree Feller" algorithm (Thanks Riking!)
- ! Improved AFK Acrobatics prevention mechanism
- ! Improved profile saving
- ! Improved partial name matcher
- ! Improved update checker
- ! Updated localization files
- ! Party item share category states are now saved when the server shuts down.
- ! When using "Super Breaker" or "Giga Driller" abilities extra tool durability is used (again)
- ! Mob healthbars are automatically disabled when the plugin "HealthBar" is found
- ! Massively improved scoreboard handling
- ! Reworked scoreboard configuration (config.yml) - you will need to update
- - The /mmoupdate command has been removed. It is replaced by /mcconvert database
- - Removed Abilities.Tools.Durability_Loss_Enabled, set Abilities.Tools.Durability_Loss to 0 to disable instead.
- - Removed Skills.Fishing.Shake_UnlockLevel from advanced.yml, now using Skills.Fishing.Rank_Levels.Rank_1 insted.
- - Removed SpoutPlugin support
Lots of config files were changed with this release. Please be extra sure that you check all config files for changes after updating.
This version of mcMMO does NOT work with PEX 1.19.4, due to a PEX bug that breaks broadcast permissions. If you MUST use PEX on your server, download the 1.19.5 development build from their Jenkins. The version of PEX labeled as 1.19.5 on BukkitDev is NOT the same build and will continue breaking mcMMO.
As always, please report any and all bugs at https://github.com/mcMMO-Dev/mcMMO/issues