UploadedSep 12, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
Experience related settings have been moved from config.yml to experience.yml, old settings will not be transfered over automatically. You will need to do this manually. Make sure you've got a backup of your old config.yml.
- + Added ability to summon horses via "Call of the Wild" using apples
- + Added XP gain to Taming for horses
- + Added new permission nodes to allow more control over Taming and "Call of the Wild"
- + Added new experience.yml config file! Moved all experience related settings from config.yml to experience.yml
- + Added support for EXPONENTIAL formula curves to experience.yml
- + Added new /mcconvert command to convert players levels and experience from one formula curve to another.
- + Added snow to Excavation blocks
- + Added new experience curve option. Cumulative curve, calculates experience needed for next level using power level.
- + Added extra settings to config.yml for "Call of the Wild" (Taming)
- + Added a 5 second cooldown after teleporting before Acrobatics XP can be earned. Plus a config option to disable
- + Added new API methods to ExperienceAPI to get a players rank on the leaderboards
- + Added new McMMOPlayerDeathPenaltyEvent, fired when a player dies and would lose levels
- + Added new McMMOPlayerLevelChangeEvent, fired when a players level changes
- + Added new McMMOPlayerLevelDownEvent, fired when a player loses levels
- = Fixed bug which allowed players to bypass fishing's exploit prevention
- = Fixed bug where FakeEntityDamageByEntityEvent wasn't being fired
- = Fixed bug with "Skull Splitter" not finding the locale string
- = Fixed issue where locale strings could cause the scoreboard header to be longer than 16 characters.
- = Fixed a bug with "Beast Lore" when the entity had no owner but was tamed.
- = Fixed a bug where AbilityDeactivateEvent would throw an error if the player logged out before his ability ran out.
- = Fixed a bug where LevelUpEvent would be called for an offline player.
- = Fixed a bug where teleport location was never reset if warmup was set to 0 for "Chimaera Wing".
- = Fixed a bug where the "Dodge" DamageModifier wasn't being read from advanced.yml
- = Fixed a bug where squid were not awarding XP.
- ! Changed various values to double in advanced.yml for the sake of consistency.
- ! Nerfed Archery damage to eliminate constant one-hit kills.
- ! Changed the way Repair hands out XP, also added config options to control Repair XP
- ! Changed Swords "Counter Attack" ability from passive to active. Blocking is required to activate.
- ! Hardcore mode can now be toggled for each skill individually
- ! Vampirism can now be enabled without having Skill Death Penalty enabled
- ! Admin and Party chat prefixes are now customizable
- ! Changed the color of party leader names in Party chat
- ! Improved profile saving
- ! Improved partial name matcher
- ! Slightly improved update checker feedback
- ! Updated localization files
- ! Party item share category states are now saved when the server shuts down.
- ! When using "Super Breaker" or "Giga Driller" abilities extra tool durability is used (again)
- - The /mmoupdate command has been removed. It is replaced by /mcconvert database <flatfile|sql>
- - Removed Abilities.Tools.Durability_Loss_Enabled, set Abilities.Tools.Durability_Loss to 0 to disable instead.
This version of mcMMO does NOT work with PEX 1.19.4, due to a PEX bug that breaks broadcast permissions. If you MUST use PEX on your server, download the 1.19.5 development build from their Jenkins. The version of PEX labeled as 1.19.5 on BukkitDev is NOT the same build and will continue breaking mcMMO.
As always, please report any and all bugs at https://github.com/mcMMO-Dev/mcMMO/issues