UploadedApr 11, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
- CB 1.5.1-R0.1
- + Added ability to configure drops from Shake in treasures.yml
- + Added "Master Angler" ability to Fishing.
- + Added health display for mobs during combat.
- + Added new API method to McMMOPlayerLevelUpEvent to set levels gained
- + Added new permission node for /ptp; mcmmo.commands.ptp.send (enabled by default)
- + Added configurable cooldown and warmup times when using /ptp
- = Fixed displaying partial names when trying to use /ptp
- = Fixed wolves from Call of the Wild only having 8 health
- = Fixed bug where /party chat was not working
- = Fixed bug where experience commands were adding levels to all skills when they shouldn't
- ! Changed Chimaera Wing's recipe result to use the ingredient Material
- ! Players will no longer pickup items to their hotbar while using Unarmed
- ! ExperienceAPI methods will now throw InvalidSkillException if the skill name passed in is invalid.
- ! Changed default value for recently-hurt cooldown between teleports, this is also fully configurable now
This version of mcMMO does NOT work with PEX 1.19.4, due to a PEX bug that breaks broadcast permissions. If you MUST use PEX on your server, download the 1.19.5 development build from their Jenkins. The version of PEX labeled as 1.19.5 on BukkitDev is NOT the same build and will continue breaking mcMMO.
As always, please report any and all bugs at https://github.com/mcMMO-Dev/mcMMO/issues