UploadedFeb 28, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
- + Added new Child Skill - Smelting!
- + Added a version check, admins will get notified when a new version is available!
- + Added new cancellable McMMOPlayerDisarmEvent for Citizens compatibility - fires whenever a player is disarmed.
- + Added config options for Hylian Luck skill
- + Added display values to Unarmed command for Iron Grip
- + Added '/party create <name>' command, use this to create a party
- + Added '/party disband' command, kicks out all members and deletes the party
- + Added '/ptp toggle' command, to disable party teleportation.
- + Added '/ptp accept' and '/ptp acceptall' commands
- + Added an automatic party kick when a party member has been offline for 7 days (default)
- + Added a permission to allow friendly fire in parties, both attacker and defender must have it for friendly fire to occur
- + Added timeout on party teleport requests
- + Added XP bonus for Archery based on distance from shooter to target
- + Added ability to config Hylian Luck drops through treasures.yml
- + Added party XP sharing, when more party members are near the share bonus increases.
- + Added vanilla XP boost for Fishing - includes permissions, config options, etc
- + Added particle effect for bleeding
- + Added methods to check if a player is in party or admin chat to the ChatAPI
- + Added /mcpurge functionality for Flatfile users
- + Added basic support for Mo' Creatures (and other entity mods) - specify mob info in entities.yml
- + Added Shears, Buckets, Fishing Rods, Flint & Steel, Carrot Sticks, and Bows to the list of items that can be Salvaged
- + Added the "wait" music disc to the default fishing treasures
- + Added "Chinese (Taiwan)" localization files (zh_TW)
- + Added '/hardcore' and '/vampirism' commands for toggling these modes on or off.
- + Added Block Cracker to Unarmed's Berserk, turn smooth brick into cracked smooth brick
- + Added config option to disable automatic zip backups.
- + Added particle effects for many abilities.
- + Added '/mcnotify' command to toggle ability notifications on/off
- + Added ability for config files to automatically update with new keys, and prune out old ones
- + Added config option to make .new config files instead over writing over old ones when updating
- + Added "Holy Hound" ability to Taming
- + Added "Shroom Thumb" ability to Herbalism
- + Added child.yml config file to choose parents for child skills
- + Added '/party itemshare <NONE | EQUAL | RANDOM>' command to choose party item share mode
- + Added '/party itemshare <loot | mining | herbalism | woodcutting> <true | false>' command to control items that are shared
- + Added itemweights.yml file to determine which items are more valuable for party itemshare
- = Fixed Green Thumb on wheat not working properly at rank 4
- = Fixed Green Thumb and Green Terra consuming twice the amount of seed needed
- = Fixed Green Terra not also checking Green Thumb permissions
- = Fixed bug where splash potions could raise a player's unarmed level
- = Fixed bug where fired arrows could raise skill levels other than Archery
- = Fixed /ptp telporting the target to the player, rather than the other way around.
- = Fixed Impact reducing the durability of non-armor equipped blocks
- = Fixed Impact reducing improperly the durability of armors (as a consequence it is now more effective)
- = Fixed multiple commands not working properly on offline players
- = Fixed /mmoedit not giving feedback when modifying another players stats
- = Fixed the guide usage string showing up every time /skillname was called
- = Fixed Spout not being able to precache our resources properly, and therefore making our XP bars fail
- = Fixed Spout config files loading / generating when they shouldn't have
- = Fixed mod config files loading / generating when they shouldn't have
- = Fixed bug where Green Terra could activate on crops that weren't fully grown.
- = Fixed several typos relating to locale string display
- = Fixed bug where all skill guide headers appeared as "Skillname Guide Guide"
- = Fixed bug where Impact was applied incorrectly due to an inverted method call
- = Fixed bug where Impact improperly determined the defender's armor
- = Fixed a bug which made it impossible to join other players' parties
- = Fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException resulting from being unranked in a skill when using FlatFile
- = Fixed Woodcutting accidentally using Mining double drop values.
- = Fixed Hylian Luck not removing the block-placed flag from flowers.
- = Fixed Hylian Luck not checking the block-placed flag on flowers.
- = Fixed Leaf Blower not respecting the unlock level set in advanced.yml
- = Fixed abilities activating with the wrong tool in hand
- = Fixed Experience.Gains.Mobspawners.Enabled not being used correctly (the check was inverted)
- = Fixed bug where Iron Grip was using the attacker's skill values rather than the defender's.
- = Fixed a bug where /party kick would trigger the PartyChangeEvent for the wrong player
- = Fixed /party kick not working on offline players
- = Fixed a bug where party join messages weren't displayed
- = Fixed a bug where a new party leader wasn't appointed, after the previous party leader left
- = Fixed a bug where Disarm and Deflect had wrong values
- = Fixed Magic Hunter (Fishing ability) favoring certain enchants
- ! Changed our custom chat events to be async
- ! Changed some config value key names regarding double drops and XP - make sure you copy any custom values to your new config after updating.
- ! Changed Green Terra blocks to be determined via permissions instead of the config file
- ! Config files are now backed up even when running in SQL mode
- ! Changed /p and /a to use /partychat and /adminchat as the default command name. The use of /p, /pc, /a, and /ac is still supported.
- ! We're now using Bukkit sounds instead of Spout sounds.
- ! It is now possible to use a negative number for Max_Level in treasures.yml to not use a maximum level, changed default file accordingly
- ! A Fishing catch will now always contains a fish even if a treasure is found
- ! Changed how Berserk handles not picking up items to avoid listening to PlayerPickupItemEvent
- ! Moved Hylian Luck into a separate listener since it actually cancels the event and shouldn't just be on MONITOR.
- ! Changed how Tree Feller is handled, it should now put less stress on the CPU
- ! Changed Tree Feller to work on huge mushrooms
- ! Changed Fisherman's Diet and Farmer's Diet to use two seperate config values
- ! Major refactoring - please take note, this WILL break any mcMMO-related plugin not properly hooking into the API.
- ! Changed the way party commands work, use /party ? to check how to use the new commands
- ! Changed McMMOChatEvent to contain the plugin that the event originated from.
- ! Changed Excavation to have individual XP values for each block type, rather than a base XP value.
- ! Changed the way party teleportation works. When using /ptp, the target player needs to confirm the teleport before it takes place. (Configurable)
- ! Changed BeastLore: Now also displays offline player names
- ! Changed backup task to include ALL config files
- ! Deprecated most functions in ExperienceAPI, replaced them with identical versions that use a String for the SkillName rather than the SkillType enum values
- ! Changed Super Breaker & Giga Drill Breaker to be an enchantment-based boost, rather than an instabreak. Option exists in hidden.yml to change this to an potion-based buff.
- ! Changed locales to fall back on English when translated strings cannot be found.
- - Removed Party "master/apprentice" system. Replaced with the new party XP share feature.
- - Removed unused "healthbar" files from the resources
- - Removed config options for disabling commands from the config.yml. This should instead be done through permissions.
- - Removed /mcc command. Replaced with /mcmmo [?|help|commands]
- - Removed options to allow Mining & Excavation without a tool due to the changes to their abilities
None. Please report any and all bugs at https://github.com/mcMMO-Dev/mcMMO/issues