UploadedDec 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- Removed dependency on ApacheCommons API as Spigot no longer packages this in 1.7
- Added /ipreport command (Permission: maxbans.ipreport), basically does /dupeip on everyone online
- Fixed NullPointerException in /ipreport command
- Overhaul of Syncer and how it works.
- Removed Syncer standalone functionality (Nobody uses it and it's a pain to work around)
- Debug option for syncer
- Improved syncer: Now accepts more commands, rangebans are synced, whitelists and immunities, and more.
- All bans are automatically synced now if the syncer is setup through the BanManager class.
- Added delay to Syncer authentication
- Changed syncer to blacklist IP's after 10 failed attempts
- Parse colour codes from syncer properly to console
- Parse debug colour codes from syncer properly
- Reimplemented queue
- Removed exception printing in most cases, enable syncer.debug: true if you want to see these again! (Debug purposes, ofcourse)
- Bungee Support
- Small issue with players changing from a banned IP to an unbanned one, players have to try to join twice!
- Players will now show up with the correct IP on bungee through /checkip and more
- Also reworked IP bans to account for the new IP checks
- *Must* enable bungee support in the config! (bungee: true).
- You *should* use the syncer if you use Bungee!
- Removed update checking, I will hopefully reimplement this in later versions.
- Fixed a bug where new SQLite databases wouldn't setup properly
- Fixed duplicate commands when using /mbreload
- Fixed an error when a new player joins using Bungee, causing a NullPointer on their IP address
- Fixed a bug where a player who joined from a banned IP once (and failed) would become IP banned themselves.
- Fixed a bug where the Syncer would try to ASync kick players
- Removed unused update checking class
- GeoIP lookups in /checkip command (Eg, country)
- Added missing maxbans.whitelist permission to plugin.yml
- Fix for ordering of /history messages
- Added mute reasons (You'll have to delete your messages.yml file for these)
- Fix for case sensitive user kicks
- Database stability: If one section fails, continue to try the others
- Fix for the no-permission message
- List immunities in debug
- Added compatibility for player joins
- Correct RangeBan disconnect messages
- Possible fixes for database writing errors (I really have no idea)
- RangeBan messages are now customisable (You must delete messages.yml for this to work)
- Removed RangeBan debug spam
- When a RangeBan is applied, players with an IP within the range are now kicked immediately
- Messages.yml is now loaded with default values
- Perm node for /unwarn has been changed from maxbans.clearwarnings to maxbans.unwarn
- Tidied up kick messages
- Added /unwarn command to undo the last warning to a player
- Added language translation ability (Messages will be changed a lot!)
- Removed some color code config (The options in old configs won't work due to the new message system, above. Just edit messages.yml to fix it)
- Fixed a bug where using /ban on an IP address would cause other sync'ed servers to ban the username instead of the IP.
- Added /immune command, allowing a player to be immune to ALL maxbans punishments. (You are a fool if you use this feature, not my fault if you screw yourself with it)
- Fixed warnings with expirey of 0 being deleted
- Added missing history expirey config option
- Fix a NPE if there are no users from the given IP
- Removed "Could not validate core", people think it's an error: it isn't.
- Call actions in the main thread using the Syncer
- Possible fix for concurrency issue with Syncer connections
- A GeoIP link in /checkip to lookup the location of the IP easily
- Throw away dead connections when broadcasting through SyncServer
- Kick command now accepts IP addresses
- Explicitly close connections more often
- Sync: false by default
- Probable fix for MySQL timeouts
- Revamped database API
- Split /checkban and /checkip commands. Checkip is now no longer useless, checkban no longer prints someones IP.
- DynamicBan importer
- Fixes for some importing and the autocompletion
- Reasons now accept \n as a newline character
- Fixed an issue where /dupeip'ing someone would delete IP info for the target
- Auto-dupeip option in the config
- Revamped warnings system - You will have to reconfigure these if you use them!
- Warnings with expirey of 0 will never expire
- Improved update checking
- Improved error handling
- Fixed issue with /checkban and rangebans
- Code tidyup
- Improved debugging
- Use Synchronized for database writes instead (Safer)
- Moved some writes to async
- Stop Syncers before stopping the SyncServer
- Additional debug info in /mbdebug
- Support for silent /warn
- Notify on boot if there is an update available (Configurable to be turned off)
- Added alias for /mb (/maxbans)
- Fixed unban NullPointerException when syncer disabled
- Added rangebans. Usage: /rangeban 127.0.0.0-127.0.0.255, /unrangeban, /temprangeban
- Added MaxBans whitelist... This allows whitelisting certian usernames so that IP bans will NOT affect them (Includes rangebans) Usage: /mbwhitelist
- Fixed a bug with history loading backwards
- /Checkban is now sexy
- Massive amounts of extra useful data in /mbdebug. Also defaults to file output now.
WARNING THIS BUILD WILL REQUIRE A FEW MINUTES TO CONVERT YOUR OLD DATABASE'S FORMAT! It may be longer or shorter, depending on the size of your database!
- Fixed mute history colours
- Added /mbdebug
- Tidied up commands
- Tell lockdown bypassers the reason for the lockdown
- Fixed /checkban reporting time in milliseconds for mutes
- Reworked some inheritance areas of the API
- Added tab autocompleter to most commands (Eg like vanilla commands have)
- Added Syncer and SyncServer, this is for advanced users who want to use commands from webpages or have two servers or more.
- Sync tutorial available here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/maxbans/pages/ban-syncing/
- Added time to history command
- History now accepts a name. E.g. /history NewGuy 10 reports the last 10 things to happen to NewGuy
- Does anyone even read this, to be honest?
- API method to convert lowercase usernames back to normal case usernames
- Tidied up lockdown code
- Possible fix for MySQL connection timeouts
- Added appeal-message to config (You may need to regenerate your config to see it!)
- Color code support for:
- Lockdown messages
- Appeal messages
- All reason messages
- Fixed a Permissions issue with lockdowns
- Fixed a typo in plugin.yml's permissions (One of the seesilent nodes was meant to be seebroadcast)
- Possible fix for SQLITE_BUSY on reload
- Tweaked /checkban message to be clearer
- Added configurable colours for kick messages
- Fixed a blank space being added to some kick messages
- Fixed escape sequence characters doubling up (Eg, one ' becomes '' after a reboot)
- Added /checkban for players. Permission is maxbans.checkban.self
- Added /mbexport mysql|sqlite commands. This lets you export your database to MySQL or SQLite. (No import yet.)
- Added /history command
- Added an alias for each command as /mb<command>. Example: /mbkick and /mbban are the same as /kick and /ban, just in case another plugin overrides these commands.
- Fixed proxy IPs bypassing lockdown when kicking proxy IPs is enabled
- Added missing permission check for /mbexport and /mbimport (Kiinda important)
- Added permission nodes to plugin.yml
- Gave OPs all maxbans permissions by default
- Fixed a bug where failed unbans were announced as successful
- Added maxbans.seesilent permission node, to see any silent commands given out.
- Reworked unban command
- Added maxbans.seebroadcast permission node (given to players by default!) to see normal ban messages (Not silent ones)
- Fixed a possible issue were lockdown permission checks would come before a player was given permissions at all
- Metrics tracking mcstats.org/plugin/maxbans
- Trim trailing spaces in reasons
- Fix reason when none given and command was silent
- Fix error when silently kicking with no reason
- Added importer/exporter (Exporter untested) - Command is /mbimport and /mbexport.. Only works for "vanilla" at the moment.
- Added DNS blacklisting (Looks up IPs on http://dnsbl.info/ to see if the IP is a known proxy/spammer)
- Fixed /ban command not printing the reason to the console
- Added default reason config option in config
- Fixed /mbreload command
- MySQL support added
- Ban command now accepts IP addresses
- Improved duplicate IP performance
- Highlight username or IP in notification message, depending on which one is banned
- Initial Release
**These issues are due to the "bungee: true" option in the config, and are caused by the way Bungee handles IP addresses!**
**These do not apply to servers with bungee that use ip forwarding!**
- Banned IP's may connect to the server, but will be disconnected in the next server tick (Plus the response time from the Bungee server)