What is MassiveTickets?
MassiveTickets is a help ticket plugin. Usage of the plugin goes like this:
- Player files a help ticket.
- Moderator picks the ticket.
- Moderator helps Player.
- Moderator or Player marks the ticket as done.
- Moderator gets a point in the weekly highscore.
Notable about the plugin design:
- Only one ticket per player at a time.
- If a player logs out their ticket is marked as done automatically.
- Moderators must mark themselves as working to be counted.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put MassiveTickets.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start the server again.
- Modify /mstore/massivetickets_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions.
- /t l,list [page=1] list the tickets
- /t s,show [player=you] show a ticket
- /t c,create <message> create a new ticket
- /t d,done [player=you] mark a ticket as done
- /t p,pick <player> pick a ticket
- /t y,yield <player> yield a ticket
- /t hs,highscore [week=now] [year=now] show highscore
- /t m,modlist list working moderators
- /t w,working set if you are working
- /t v,version show plugin version
Join in and play with us on the official Factions RPG Minecraft Server!