Measure your creations in Minecraft
- Length measurement (e.g 150m / 150 Blocks)
- Area measurement (e.g 300m² / 300 Blocks²)
- Two units: Meters (m) and "Blocks"
- Interactive usage
- Holographic measurement points
- Right or left click with a stick (item) to interact with Massband
- Right click (with the stick in your hand) on any block to add a marker
- Add at leaset one additonal marker to start measuring
- After the third marker you will also see the area and perimeter measurment
- Right click on any marker to remove it
- Use the command /Massband limit and /Massband nolimit to switch between just two and unlimited markers
- Use the command /Massband count <count> to freely change the number of marker to be set
- Left click on the first marker ("#") to switch between the different 2D and 3D coordinate modes
- Left click on any other marker to switch between the axis when using the "Blocks" unit. (blue means the axis is userdefined and gray means auto)
- Double left click on any block to toggel between the units Meter and "Blocks"
- Double right click on any block (with no marker) to remove all markers (also via command /massband clear)
Tutorial (comming soon™)
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 MrX13415
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.