UploadedOct 13, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Support for Minecraft 1.14.x!
Now also working with Minecraft 1.14.x. Enjoy :)
Use a Stick in Minecraft to use Massband.
- Right click with a stick (changeable per user) on any block to set a marker
- Right click on a marker to remove it.
- Use the command /Massband limit and /Massband nolimit to switch between just two and unlimited markers
- Use the command /Massband count <count> to change the number of marker to be set
- Left click on any block to toggel between "blocks" and "vectors" measuring mode
- Left click on the first marker ("#") to switch between the different 2D and 3D coordinate modes
- Left click on any other marker to switch between the axis on "blocks" measuring mode. (blue is userdefined and gray auto)
- Double right click on any block (with no marker) to remove all markers (also via command /massband clear)
* Fixed event error
* Updated Spigot API to version 1.13