Massband 3.0.4 Alpha
UploadedAug 13, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
/!\ Please keep in mind, that this is an alpha version. Things might be broken or not working correctly.
I'm not responsible for any damage caused!
Use a Stick in Minecraft to use Massband. (changeable in config)
- Right click with a stick (changeable in config) on any block to set a marker
- Right click on a marker to remove it.
- Use the command /Massband count <count> to change the number of marker to be set
- Left click on any block to toggel between "blocks" and "vectors" measuring mode
- Left click on the first marker ("#") to switch between the different 2D and 3D coordinate modes
- Left click on any other marker to switch between the axis on "blocks" measuring mode. (blue is userdefined and gray auto)
- Double right click on any block (with no marker) to remove all markers (also via command /massband clear)
+ Added multiline support
+ Added area calculation
+ Added "limit" and "nolimit" command
* Improved marker texts
* Improved behavior with mainhand/offhand
* Improved item handling
* Fixed issues with marker locations
* Changed double click delta time to 200ms (see config)
If you find any bugs or have a feature requests, please let me know!