Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras. It offers an outstanding compatibility with older Minecraft versions and gets updated regularly.
Thanks everyone for over 150.000 downloads!
Now also on spigot.org!
- Teleport to partner
- XP Boost when near partner
- faster health regeneration when near partner
- Shared Home with partner
- Private Chat with your partner
- Marry players through a priest or yourself
- Enable/Disable PvP with you partner
- Ability to kiss your partner (with particle effect on 1.7 and newer)
- Gift Items to your partner
- View all married
- Option to enable the need to accept the marriage
- Optional vault support (for permissions and economy)
- Chat prefix
- Minepacks integration to share backpacks
- Multi Language (English and German Language File included)
- MySQL Support
- Support for MC 1.7.6 and newer
- BungeeCord Support
- /marry - List all marry commands
- /marry <playername> <playername> - Marries two players, only for priests
- /marry divorce <playername> - Divorces two players, only for priests
- /marry list - Shows all married players
- /marry tp - Teleports to the partner
- /marry sethome - Sets the home for two married players
- /marry home - Teleports to the home of married players
- /marry chat - Allows to chat a couple private
- /marry chat toggle - Toggles the chat to send all chat messages to the partner instead of to the public
- /marry pvpon - Turns PvP between two married players on
- /marry pvpoff - Turns PvP between two married players off
- /marry kiss - To kiss your partner
- /marry gift - Gifts the item in your hand to your partner
- /marry backpack - Opens the backpack of your partner
- /marry backpack on - Allows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry backpack off - Disallows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry me - Sends a player a marry request
- /marry priest <playername> - Sets a priest
- /marry listenchat - Shows the marry chat
- /marry reload - Reloads the configuration of the plugin
- marry.* - Allows all permissions
- marry.admin - Allow to setpriests and reload and also makes you a priest
- marry.bypass - Gives all bypassing permissions
- marry.user - Gives acces to all user functions
- marry.chat.* - Gives acces to all chat options
- marry.list - Allow to list all married players
- marry.pvpon - Allow to turn pvp with partner on
- marry.pvpoff - Allow to turn pvp with partner off
- marry.priest - Makes someone a priest
- marry.tp - Allow teleport to partner
- marry.home - Allow to use the home with the partner
- marry.chat - Allow to use the private chat with the partner
- marry.chat.color - Allows colors in private messages
- marry.chat.format - Allows formating private messages (except magic)
- marry.chat.magic - Allows magic format in private messages
- marry.kiss - Allows to kiss your partner
- marry.gift - Allows you to gift items to your partner
- marry.backpack - Allows to share the backpacks (requires Minepacks)
- marry.selfmarry - Allows a player to send other players marry requests without the need of a priest
- marry.changesurname - Allows to change the surname when self marry is on or if you are a priest.
- marry.setpriest - Allow someone to make players to priests
- marry.offlinedivorce - Allows a priest to divorce a couple if only one of them is online
- marry.listenchat - Allows to see the private chat
- marry.skiptpdelay - Allows to skip the tp delay
- marry.bypassgiftgamemode - Allows to gift items from creative mode
- marry.bypassrangelimit - Allows to bypass the range limit
- marry.reload - Allows to reload the config file
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'Misc.AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/MarriageMaster/config.yml'.
Since Version 1.7 this plugin have a system to convert Minecraft user names to Mojang UUIDs, therefor it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want this connections disable UUIDs in the config.
If you do /marry priest <name> to set a priest it just says you are not a priest...
Sounds like a good idea. I will add it to the todo list.
Hi ! Can you use support citizens for priest "npc" ? It's will be great ! :)
I'm sorry, but I'm currently not planning to add Herochat.
Can you add support for Herochat?