Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras. It offers an outstanding compatibility with older Minecraft versions and gets updated regularly.
Thanks everyone for over 150.000 downloads!
Now also on spigot.org!
- Teleport to partner
- XP Boost when near partner
- faster health regeneration when near partner
- Shared Home with partner
- Private Chat with your partner
- Marry players through a priest or yourself
- Enable/Disable PvP with you partner
- Ability to kiss your partner (with particle effect on 1.7 and newer)
- Gift Items to your partner
- View all married
- Option to enable the need to accept the marriage
- Optional vault support (for permissions and economy)
- Chat prefix
- Minepacks integration to share backpacks
- Multi Language (English and German Language File included)
- MySQL Support
- Support for MC 1.7.6 and newer
- BungeeCord Support
- /marry - List all marry commands
- /marry <playername> <playername> - Marries two players, only for priests
- /marry divorce <playername> - Divorces two players, only for priests
- /marry list - Shows all married players
- /marry tp - Teleports to the partner
- /marry sethome - Sets the home for two married players
- /marry home - Teleports to the home of married players
- /marry chat - Allows to chat a couple private
- /marry chat toggle - Toggles the chat to send all chat messages to the partner instead of to the public
- /marry pvpon - Turns PvP between two married players on
- /marry pvpoff - Turns PvP between two married players off
- /marry kiss - To kiss your partner
- /marry gift - Gifts the item in your hand to your partner
- /marry backpack - Opens the backpack of your partner
- /marry backpack on - Allows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry backpack off - Disallows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry me - Sends a player a marry request
- /marry priest <playername> - Sets a priest
- /marry listenchat - Shows the marry chat
- /marry reload - Reloads the configuration of the plugin
- marry.* - Allows all permissions
- marry.admin - Allow to setpriests and reload and also makes you a priest
- marry.bypass - Gives all bypassing permissions
- marry.user - Gives acces to all user functions
- marry.chat.* - Gives acces to all chat options
- marry.list - Allow to list all married players
- marry.pvpon - Allow to turn pvp with partner on
- marry.pvpoff - Allow to turn pvp with partner off
- marry.priest - Makes someone a priest
- marry.tp - Allow teleport to partner
- marry.home - Allow to use the home with the partner
- marry.chat - Allow to use the private chat with the partner
- marry.chat.color - Allows colors in private messages
- marry.chat.format - Allows formating private messages (except magic)
- marry.chat.magic - Allows magic format in private messages
- marry.kiss - Allows to kiss your partner
- marry.gift - Allows you to gift items to your partner
- marry.backpack - Allows to share the backpacks (requires Minepacks)
- marry.selfmarry - Allows a player to send other players marry requests without the need of a priest
- marry.changesurname - Allows to change the surname when self marry is on or if you are a priest.
- marry.setpriest - Allow someone to make players to priests
- marry.offlinedivorce - Allows a priest to divorce a couple if only one of them is online
- marry.listenchat - Allows to see the private chat
- marry.skiptpdelay - Allows to skip the tp delay
- marry.bypassgiftgamemode - Allows to gift items from creative mode
- marry.bypassrangelimit - Allows to bypass the range limit
- marry.reload - Allows to reload the config file
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'Misc.AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/MarriageMaster/config.yml'.
Since Version 1.7 this plugin have a system to convert Minecraft user names to Mojang UUIDs, therefor it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want this connections disable UUIDs in the config.
Hey, I added this plugin to my server and it seems to work, but the players that are not ops can't use any of the commands in the plugin. How do I fix that?
In reply to hxneyy_syrup:
Configure the permissions with your Permissions plugin (ex. LuckPerms)
Hey cool plugin! But the players that are married don't have the heart before their name. How can I fix that?
Hey, this is a great, but is there a way to change the keybindings for actions such as kissing?
I just added this plugin to my server but i do not want my players to be able to teleport.
There doesnt seem to be a config to disable teleportation but only a BlacklistedWorlds: option. I wanted to blacklist all worlds but i dont know how i should even add the worlds (seperated by a comma? space? in brackets? which brackets?) and what the name of the worlds are.
Could you help me with that?
Would be greatly appreciated :)
In reply to Jake_310:
the simplest solution would be to negate the "marry.tp" and "marry.home" permissions with your permission plugin or the permissions.yml.
You can write the blacklist either in array form:
BlacklistedWorlds: [ world1, world2, world3 ]
(if your world name has a space, colon, hashtag, bracket or other special char in it's name you will have to put the name in either single or dual quotes like this: "#myWorld" or 'my"World"')
or list form:
The world names are the same as used by multiverse.
Hi with the implementation of the /marry gender command is there a way to add more genders e.g transgender, gender neutral, non-binary etc. If not this would be a great feature to add and would make the plugin inclusive for all. my players love the plugin but this is one of the the questions we are being asked by our playerbase.
In reply to hutc3924:
It is planned that the gender feature will be fully configurable. The only limit you will have is how big your ram is, so a couple thousands of genders should be easily definable if you like.
The default config however will be male/female/none as this is probably what most servers will be using and it saves me time to develop the plugin further rather then defining genders.
In reply to GeorgH93:
Excellent news, My self and my player base look forward to the updates and configurable genders. This will also be useful for roleplaying servers who could use it for races such as orc, elf, druid etc
I understand that to be able to marry people without a priest you need to disable the RequirePriest config option, but how exactly do I do that?
In reply to tismayo:
You open the config.yml file, search for "RequirePriest: true" and replace it with "RequirePriest: false", save and restart your server.
can you marry multiple people yet lol
Somehow I´m unable to marry someone on my Server, I don´`'t have the permission to, is there any way to change it?
In reply to Toubs202:
To marry other players you need the "marry.priest" permission.
To marry an other player without a third player acting as a priest you can disable the "RequirePriest" config option.
I can't marry my girlfriend as we are both the only ones that play on the server. please help!!!
In reply to JackPlays25:
You can disable the "RequirePriest" config option. That should solve your problem.
Nice plugin, but you definetly need to work on your lang files. Too many duplicated texts and a lot more which can be avoided.
In reply to kirikigus:
Please give me an example on how and where to improve it, without taking away the customization and flexibility of the plugin.
something is wron whit 1.8.8
In reply to victord2411:
Whats your problem with 1.8?