If you like the plugin, feel free to donate. Follow chryb_ @ Twitter
- Download (Latest File: Market_v.1.2.1.jar for 1.4.2)
- Developer Builds, Ideas, ToDo's
- Write a Ticket
- Recommended Files
- Donate (If someone donate please pm me, to get a position in the credits)
If you want to change the language, overwrite the lang.yml file in the Market Directory. Please don't delete the paths or use 'tab'. If there is an error with the yml simple delete the lang.yml and reload the plugin. The default language is English. Except the English lang.yml all language files are not up to date.
- LanguageFile's: - English [EN] | German [DE] | Brazilian [BRA] | Italian [ITA] | Spanish [SPA] | Turkish [TR] | Dutch [NL] | Swedish [SE] | Korean [KO]
Language: EN NO_PERMISSION: You dont have the permission to use this command. NO_VALID_SHOP: No valid normal Shop.
If you want translate a plugin in a other language, simple download the lang.yml, translate and pm me or write me an email.
Item Frame Shop
Item Frame Shop
Why you should use this Plugin:
- You can visualize the Items in the Shops.
- You don't have to create a new entity in the world (better performance)
- Simple to setup the shops
The new ItemFrame Shop should revolutionize the shop systems. In the ItemFrames you see the item which would purchased or retailed. The Shop Creator have to define the properties for the shop before. Therefore he should use this commands. You can select a ItemFrame simple with /shop select and RightClick the ItemFrame without any Item in your hand. The default Chest Location for a normal shop is directly under the ItemFrame. You can set chests on custom location with /shop set chest.
|Market.shop.package.user||none||Gives access about the normal user account|
|Market.shop.package.admin||none||Gives access about the admin account|
|Market.cmd.amount||/quantity [amount] (/q)||Admit a purchase or a retail|
|Market.cmd.select||/shop select||Enabled / Disabled the shop selection mode|
|Market.cmd.create.normal||/shop create (Normal)||Creates a normal shop when it is selected|
|Market.cmd.create.admin||/shop create Admin||Creates a admin shop when it is selected|
|Market.cmd.delete||/shop delete||Delete a shop when it is selected|
|Market.cmd.set.retail||/shop set retail [amount]||Sets the Retail price of a shop|
|Market.cmd.set.purchase||/shop set purchase [amount]||Sets the Purchase price of a shop|
For a full list of commands and permissions check out: Full O' List CMD's If you set the purchase/retail price to -1 with /shop set [purchase:retail] -1, you can lock the purchase/retail for these shop.
- Admin: The items are infinite (You can type /shop create Admin to set him directly into a admin mode)
- Normal: Under the ItemFrames stand chests with the items (like ChestShop)
With RightClick on the Sign ItemFrame you can see all properties.
- If you want to BUY something: SHIFT + RightClick on the ItemFrame and after that type /quantity [amount] or /q [amount]
- If you want to SELL something: SHIFT + LeftClick on the ItemFrame and after that type /quantity [amount] or /q [amount]
Shop Chest Protection
You can enable / disable the Chest Protection for Item Frame Shops in the Config. (true = enable; false = disable) In the permission Market.shop.package.admin is the Chest Protection Access included.
Shop: ChestProtection: Enabled: true
Bugs which stand here are not normal bugs (because these I'll fix so fast as I can) but rather bugs combined with other plugins, CraftBukkit and so on.
- There is no possibility to get the amount of potion (with a subid about 8193) in a inventory
- No potion retail
- No potion purchase in normal shops