UploadedFeb 16, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Added an API for developers.
- Added dev-url for CBUTD.
- Added /mc t or /mc tools. (which gives the player a workbench and chest on there MagicCarpet) (full)
- Fixed remaining issues with redstone not working while near a carpet.
- Fixed some other items like train tracks, powered tracks and such from being placed onto the carpet and not triggering a physics update. (which caused flying trains and such) Now it will just break.
- Improved the WorldGuard support. It now adds a custom flag "carpet" instead of using blocked-cmds. Please read the main page for instructions on how to use this.
- and probably much more...
If you are using MagicCarpet version 2.2.6 or 2.2.7 update now. There is a major bug in them that causes CPU abuse.
Contains both LITE and FULL versions.
You will need to delete your carpets.dat file if you have used this plugin before. If your using the full version and your config doesn't look like the one on the main page, delete it. Also if used WorldGuard with MC before to block players in certain areas using the blocked-cmds, it has now been changed to a custom flag "carpet". Please read the main page for instructions on how you can fix this.