UploadedMar 14, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
View full changelog here (important changes in 4.0 and above)
- Fix Map and schematic brushes (broken in 4.5)
- Add match_data option to Construct spell to turn on replacing variants
- Add Vault integration for economy and item/block names
- Add "cost" option to Magic citizens trait
- Add "spellshop", "addspell" and "enchantwand" spells for simple one-spell NPC shops
- Add support for Factions 1.8.2 build
- Updated/Fixed dtlTraders integration
- Some fixes to casting from console
The resource pack (or your own version of it) is now very important!
Spells, wands and brooms won't look right, and most spell sound effects will not work without the resource pack.
- Changed API cast() methods to return success/failure
- Updated and fixed dtlTraders integration.
- You will need to fix your spell and wand shops- sorry
- You may need to disable brush/spell/wand glow until an issue in dtlTraders is resolved
- The "undo" spell changed its key to "rollback" to match the spell's name.
- FlowerSpell flower lists moved to parameters section
- Multi-target base spells no longer supported, must use ConeOfEffectAction (see: laser, push)
- API Change: Spell.playEffects changed to use a CastContext
- Many default spells migrated to the new "action" system.
- Default configs changed drastically, all auto-undo.
- Enchanting path options changed from max_xp_max and max_xp_regeneration to max_mana and max_mana_regeneration
- Commands in command spell parameters have changed slightly.
(@t -> @tn, @p -> @pn for target and player names)
- All of the particle effect names have changed (internal EffectLib change).
There is a PHP script available to help migrate custom configs.
- WorldGuard 6 or higher is now required for region support!
- The "enable_creative_mode_ejecting" in config.yml now controls the creative mode special
behavior. If you have "enable_custom_item_hacks" set to false, you probably want to set
enable_creative_mode_ejecting to false also.
- Some magic items (spells, upgrades) may need to be updated. Sorry!
- The "xp" casting cost has changed to "mana" ("xp" is still valid, but consumes player XP)
- If you have a completely custom spells.yml, search are replace "xp:" for "mana:" to fix.
- Drop support for Cratbukkit 1.6 - 1.7.2 is now the minimum required version
- Update to EffectLib 2.0 - all effect class names have changed
- The configuration option "wand_enchantable_item" is now off by default. This means
that wands won't change to a wooden sword when enchanting. If you are using a pre-1.7.9
version of Bukkit, you may (or may not) need to put this option back in config.yml
- The particle effect names have changed to the EffectLib versions is all places:
Enchanting is now customizable via multiple enchanting paths. If you had previously modified the "random"
template in wands.yml, you will need to transfer your work to enchanting.yml.
There are also now multiple different enchanting paths, review wands.defaults.yml,
you will need to override "path" for wands if you want them to continue to all use
the same enchanting path (now called "master").
Crafting is now customizable, there are several new recipes apart from the old
blaze rod + nether star default. Please review crafting.defaults.yml and adjust
accordingly, especially if you have a customized crafting configuration.