UploadedAug 10, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Fix stack overflow error in the welcome wand feature.
- Disable inventory backup feature by default. I may end up removing it, it causes issues.
- Fix tab-completion of particle and SFX, as in /wand configure effect_particle <tab>
- Lots of various bug fixes, particularly wand duplication/overwriting bugs
- Add Wand particle FX overrides
- Add DoorSpell, to open/close doors
- SuperConvert/Convert will now work with material variants
- Improved clone/replicate messaging
- Add Paste spell
- Add Grow spell (the opposite of Shrink, but doesn't deal damage) (HP: Engorgio)
- Fix /mgive, /wand configure particle_effect tab completion
- More undoable spells (Blink, Fling)
- The configuration option "wand_enchantable_item" is now off by default. This means
that wands won't change to a wooden sword when enchanting. If you are using a pre-1.7.9
version of Bukkit, you may (or may not) need to put this option back in config.yml
- The particle effect names have changed to the EffectLib versions is all places:
Enchanting is now customizable via multiple enchanting paths. If you had previously modified the "random"
template in wands.yml, you will need to transfer your work to enchanting.yml.
There are also now multiple different enchanting paths, review wands.defaults.yml,
you will need to override "path" for wands if you want them to continue to all use
the same enchanting path (now called "master").
Crafting is now customizable, there are several new recipes apart from the old
blaze rod + nether star default. Please review crafting.defaults.yml and adjust
accordingly, especially if you have a customized crafting configuration.