UploadedJul 3, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- Wands can now have multiple distinct enchanting paths, which are configurable
- Crafting recipes are now configurable, and several new default recipes have been added
- Add CommandSpell, can run any command as a spell. See:
- Add Respawn spell and Respawn Token items (CommandSpell examples).
- Add /wand unlock command
- Integrate EffectLib directly (no dependency needed)
- Several performance optimizations
- Tons of spell tweaks for new custom Harry Potter configuration
- Add "overrides" wand property, great for custom items
- Add "example" and "add_examples" configuration options, for easy example config testing
3.3 MIGRATION NOTES
Enchanting is now customizable via multiple enchanting paths. If you had previously modified the "random"
template in wands.yml, you will need to transfer your work to enchanting.yml.
There are also now multiple different enchanting paths, review wands.defaults.yml,
you will need to override "path" for wands if you want them to continue to all use
the same enchanting path (now called "master").
Crafting is now customizable, there are several new recipes apart from the old
blaze rod + nether star default. Please review crafting.defaults.yml and adjust
accordingly, especially if you have a customized crafting configuration.
FULL MIGRATION NOTES: