UploadedMay 17, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- Fix for permissions issues in 3.1 (also in 3.1.1 hotfix)
- Fix automata passing through diagonal walls (like a dome)
- Store owner UUID in wand data as well as owner name
- Add some economy helper functions and price automation
- Show custom entity names in targeting messages
- Add support for Entity-based Mages (MythicMobs integration)
- Add Cure spell
- Add Counterspell spell
- Add Shields spell. Placeholder until 1.8's Barrier block arrives :)
- Add EffectLib integration (awesomesauce)
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
3.2 MIGRATION NOTES
- FamiliarSpell has been modified, you will need to update any customized
configurations of Mob, Monster, Familiar or Farm. The spell now supports
custom weighted probability lists for mob spawns.
3.1 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the swapping out of enchantable items by default, custom enchanting works in recent CB builds. Change "wand_item_enchantable" in
config.yml back if you still need this functionality.
The auto_undo configuration option is deprecated, now that nearly all spells undo it will produce strange behavior. You
will need to add "undo" to individual spells if you want auto-undo behavior .. sorry!
3.0 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the legacy player data migration. If you still have old playername-based player data, you will need to
use 2.9.9 to migrate, and the player must log in. Player data has been UUID-based since 2.9.0 so hopefully you're all migrated by now.
I changed more spell parameters, mostly the material/brush related ones. Sorry, trying to get this settled for 3.0.
I made the wood_hoe the default wand item, instead of blaze_rod. You can change this back in config.yml if you wish, however this
was made to support the official Magic resource pack, which are free to use- simply add the following to your server.properties file: