UploadedMay 9, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
This is a hotfix for some permission issues that arose in 3.1.
If you are using spell or wand permissions, particularly with wildcards or negations, I urge you to update to 3.1.1 as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience!
The Rollback Release!
- The Curse spell will now temporarily cripple a Mage
- Improved Shrink - works on giants, pigmen, slimes.
- Add Pyramid spell, Blob is now a sphere again
- Spells will automatically reactivate on login (Fly, Levitate, etc)
- Fix Hat being exploitable for blocks
- Add Mount spell
- Curse, Boon, Wither etc effects stack properly
- Most spells are now undoable (with Rollback or Rewind):
- Collapse, SuperCollapse, Blast
- Grenade, Cluster Bomb, Incendiary Grenade, Cluster Grenade
- Fireball, ICBM, Wither, Meteor Shower, Carpet Bomb
- Boom, KaBoom, Nuke
- Sandblast, other falling blocks
- Curse, Boon, Perk, Blessing
- Recall, Gather
- Entity changes are now undoable - even spells like Arrow Rain, Meteor Shower .. bring back the dead with Rollback!
- Rewind and Rollback will show the name of the spell they undid
- Automata won't target cross-world
- Recall won't warp cross-world, too confusing
- Make the wand enchantable item swapping optional, and off by default.
- Automata can now randomly choose from a set of spells to cast, and have multiple difficultly levels
- A slightly better/hackier work-around for annoying Bukkit drag event
- Wand color will morph depending on spells cast with it
- Wand haste, hunger and health regen use potion effects (looks better, avoids conflicts)
- Add Elementals integration
- Large code refactor, move base spell classes to MagicLib.
- Devs can now add custom spells to your Plugin without building against MagicPlugin.
- MagicLib has no dependencies other than MagicAPI and Bukkit.
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
3.1 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the swapping out of enchantable items by default, custom enchanting works in recent CB builds. Change "wand_item_enchantable" in
config.yml back if you still need this functionality.
The auto_undo configuration option is deprecated, now that nearly all spells undo it will produce strange behavior. You
will need to add "undo" to individual spells if you want auto-undo behavior .. sorry!
3.0 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the legacy player data migration. If you still have old playername-based player data, you will need to
use 2.9.9 to migrate, and the player must log in. Player data has been UUID-based since 2.9.0 so hopefully you're all migrated by now.
I changed more spell parameters, mostly the material/brush related ones. Sorry, trying to get this settled for 3.0.
I made the wood_hoe the default wand item, instead of blaze_rod. You can change this back in config.yml if you wish, however this
was made to support the official Magic resource pack, which are free to use- simply add the following to your server.properties file:
FULL MIGRATION NOTES: