UploadedApr 24, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fix shading of mcstats to avoid conflicting with other plugins that use it.
- Add "hybrid" mana display, which is the new default.
- Add an official resource pack, with a special wand item (wood hoe) and command block texture.
- Config-drive wand randomization limits, see new section in config.defaults.yml.
- Make Regenerate safe and undoable, add SuperRegenerate.
- Add SuperRepair spell
- Automata will have randomly generated names (thanks, @lathame!)
- Allow removing brushes and spells from your wand
Finalize dtlTraders integration
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
3.0 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the legacy player data migration. If you still have old playername-based player data, you will need to
use 2.9.9 to migrate, and the player must log in. Player data has been UUID-based since 2.9.0 so hopefully you're all migrated by now.
I changed more spell parameters, mostly the material/brush related ones. Sorry, trying to get this settled for 3.0.
I made the wood_hoe the default wand item, instead of blaze_rod. You can change this back in config.yml if you wish, however this
was made to support the official Magic resource pack, which are free to use- simply add the following to your server.properties file: