UploadedApr 21, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
Tested and running on CB 1.7.9 dev build (not in the version list yet).
Fix enchanting in CB 1.7.2 R3 and above (Woohoo! I guess this is not a CB bug, but a "feature"- though I did submit a pull request)
- Fix short-lived arrows in CB 1.7.5 and above
- MCStats integration - this can be turned off in config.yml.
- Added "Worm", a new Automaton. Improved and differentiated the others.
- Improvements / Mechanics changes to Recall (and Recall Token item)
- Improvements / Mechanics changes to Gather
- The "Backup" and "Repair" spells will auto-create worlds (can be disabled in config.yml)
- Added "Backup" and "Repair" to the natural enchant list, and the Wolf and Admin wands.
- Improve /magic give, add tab-completion.
- Enchanting is BROKEN in CB1.7.2-R0.3 - it will be cost-free. Don't use the enchanting if you're on that CB build, use R0.2 instead.
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
3.0 MIGRATION NOTES
I removed the legacy player data migration. If you still have old playername-based player data, you will need to
use 2.9.9 to migrate, and the player must log in. Player data has been UUID-based since 2.9.0 so hopefully you're all migrated by now.
I changed more spell parameters, mostly the material/brush related ones. Sorry, trying to get this settled for 3.0.