UploadedApr 4, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
This is a special release. There are a few new things in here, but this is mainly about the Life-Based automata. If that interests you, grab this build. If not, skip it and wait for 2.9.9!
More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_life
- Add "Hat" spell.
- Add "lantern" schematic. Add several of the newer spells (Fly, Cluster Bomb, etc) to the enchant list.
- Add "Simulate 3D" spell.
- Add "Virus" spell. Mad science, be careful!
- Add "Life" spell. Also mad science, but less dangerous (it does require a 128x128 block area though!)
- Add "Animate" spell- more mad science! ... also "Hunter" .. playing around here, lots of currently-OP-dangerous spells.
- Add "SuperEMP" and "SuperCube" spells.
- Allow clicking (or hotbar button) on an empty space to clear active spell. Useful for enchanted swords and other tools.
- Hopefully really fix my pesky undo bug (Block data hash code fail!)
- Add customization station in Wolf House hub room.
- Two-phase undo for cleaner cleanup (attachable blocks)
- Enable periodic auto-save by default, once an hour.
- Add configurable pending batch limit for constructions. Mostly a safety thing for out-of-control Automata.
- Command blocks, portal and ender portal blocks are restricted, except for superpowered wands.
- Enchanting is BROKEN in CB#3 of 1.7 - it will be cost-free. Don't use the enchanting if you're on that CB build.
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):