UploadedMar 30, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Add "Pickpocket" spell, like invsee at close range. (er, maybe not working yet, not sure!)
- Add "Music" spell, plays a record for the target player.
- Add "keep" and "bound" wand options, for wands that you keep on death and/or are bound to a specific player.
- Fix dtlTraders integration. Wands, spells and material brushes can be sold by traders. (Requires v 3.1.0, currently a dev build! Thanks again @dandielo !)
- Add /magic give command, mainly for use with dtlTraders, gives a spell, material brush, or wand upgrade item.
- Add "allow_cross_world" parameter to Recall spell, the default is to disallow Recall'ing to another world now.
- Allow selling spells and material brushes on Essentials signs.
- Citizens integration (spells will ignore NPC's)
- Some multi-world fixes to the Camera spell. Allow targeting NPC's.
- Fix permission use with wildcards... umm.. I thought the GM handled this??
- Added "Magic.wand.destruct", false by default- use if you want to wipe player inventories of wands if they get somewhere they don't have permission to use wands.
- Added "Magic.wand.override_bind", a perm node for ops so they can handle bound wands.
- Make Phase configurale (e.g. if you have two worlds, you can link them with a specific scale)
- Add "Magic.protected" pnode which makes you protected without a wand.
- Add tx2, ty3, tz3 and dtx2, dty2, dtz2 parameters to Fill, Construct and Regenerate.
- Fix players getting kicked if they drop their wand while the "chest" inventory is open.
- Enchanting is BROKEN in CB#3 of 1.7 - it will be cost-free. Don't use the enchanting if you're on that CB build.
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):