UploadedMar 20, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Add "Carpet Bomb" spell, rains down TNT from above.
- Add "Meteor Shower" spell, rains down fireballs from above.
- Add "EMP" spell, fries/activates nearby electricals
- Add "Perk" spell, a low-powered version of Boon
- Add "Fly" spell, a cost-free and sped-up Levitate.
- Add "Rewind" and "Commit" to the general list of echantable spells.
- Make arrow rain more like a rain of arrows.
- Improve undo system and overlapping regions (out of order undo, etc)
- Projectiles can be used without a player (e.g. command blocks)
- All spell messages are now standardized and localized in messages.yml. All the in-game text can be changed.
- Spells can have a random backfire/fizzle chance. Use with Disarm.
- Improve Recall - now cycles between various waypoints when targeting up/down.
- Familiar skeletons will have bows.
- Add "Simulate" spell (a pet project of mine.. may not interest you unless you have a thing for Conway's Life)
- Add "Glider" spell (WIP, potentially destructive or server intensive!)
- Add "enable_glow" option to spells.yml (for @broluigi)
- Add global "bypass_build" and "bypass_pvp" parameters to config.yml (for @LHammonds)
- Fix cooldown messages for lengths longer than a minute (up to hours)
- Fix material names in cast messages.
- Fix /spells <category> NPE (Thanks, @Felikahn)
- Player data is now stored by UUID instead of name. Legacy data should auto-migrate.
- Fix Construct batches modifying more blocks than necessary (and hopefully fix issues with undo on large batches)
- Fix hotbar spells getting lost on wand organize
- Add "quiet" option to wands, useful for custom message display or for recording (quiet = 1 or 2 for less chat spam)
- Added "magic list maps <keyword>" command (magic list -> magic list wands)
- Add configurable sound effects for wands
- Enchanting is BROKEN in CB#3 of 1.7 - it will be cost-free. Don't use the enchanting if you're on that CB build.
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):