UploadedMar 14, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fix 1.6 Support (sorry!)
- Add dtlTraders integration (WIP), for selling wands with Citizens NPCs.
- Update Stash spell, make it awesomer.
- Change default wand mode to "chest", I think it's more accessible.
- Fix Blessing not targeting yourself if you're superprotected.
- Fix targeting direction command overrides with /cast (dx, dy, dz)
- Add "beacon" and "flare_beacon" material schematics.
- Add support for "undo" parameter in fill spell.
- Fix wand inventory reorganizing, duplicating spells.
- Scale maps by 1/8 to make portraits look better, and allow for vertical orientations.
- Fix some weird targeting issues at low elevations.
- Add "wand enchant" and "wand unenchant" commands for managing custom wand items.
- Support material variants (e.g. double_plant:2) in casting costs.
- Some fixes for the overlapping undo problem, may not be 100% done but seems to work ok.
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)