UploadedFeb 23, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fix Essentials' ItemDB integration
- Fix using overridden command names (use label, not command name)
- Reduce item pickup event priority (fixes using inventory mode with special pickups, like from MobMoney)
- Add Regenerate spell (admins only, no undo!)
- Fix blast and superblast ("destructible" spell property changed)
- Add "SuperRing" spell, allow different ring/disc orientations.
- Add "mana_display" config property, which can be used to display mana as a number rather than a bar.
- An empty wand will fill on activate if fill_wands is set to true.
- Allow "wand" on Essentials sign for an empty wand.
- Some fixes to blink's ledge detection that would let you pass through something unintentionally.
- Fix permissions if you have Magic.commands.wand.fill but not Magic.commands.wand, it should still work. (lathame)
The definitions of "Disc" and "SuperDisc" spells have changed, y_max and y_min have changed to
orient_dimension_max and orient_dimension_min to support different orientations.
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have :(
- The Essentials sign integration is pretty hacky, but functional.