UploadedFeb 10, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Make superconvert work better for cleaning up lava and water.
- Implement "load_defaults" parameter for spells.yml and wands.yml, if you don't want any of the default spells or wands.
- Add "schematic" brushes, requires WorldEdit for schematic loading.
- Added a new wand mode for interaction using a chest inventory. Start the basics of per-player wand mechanics.
- Fixed a really bad bug that could cause a wand to overwrite another wand when dropped. This may or
may not have been a recent bug, but I'm releasing this as a patch fix for it just in case.
- Several fixes for lesser wand inventory glitches.
- Add a safety check for the Essentials Mailer integration. (for @ghosttractor's issue)
If you are using right-click-to-cycle, change the following
Full migration notes (NOTE 2.9.0 was a big update!):
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have :(
- The Essentials sign integration is pretty hacky, but functional.