UploadedJan 23, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Restore 1.6 support. (Sorry, I didn't realize it was broken in 1.6!)
- Simplify config files. (MIGRATION NOTE!!)
- Make magic.yml wands.yml and spells.yml additive (you only need to put what you want to change in the files)
- Add "bounce" spell
- Save lost wands for easier re-location.
- Fix not being able to drop items with a wand active.
- Add /magic list command (WIP, currently lists lost wands)
- Fix the iterate spell using the replicate material. Strange effects though :)
- Optimize the pending block construction task
- Add phase spell
- Superblob will now replace more block types. Blob remains the same.
- Some general fixes to the "find place to stand" code (ascend, descend, phase)
- Add "wand" recall type, some general recall improvements. (returns you to your lost wands)
- Add spell casts to dynmap (WIP - off by default)
- Add a hard limit to range and radius multipliers
BIG ONE: All config files have had their root removed. So there is no "general" in magic.yml, it's all flat.
Additional note: in magic.yml the material lists (destructible, indestructible, etc) have moved under a "materials"
This should be easy enough to fix in your customized configurations, but otherwise they will be ignored- so make
sure you catch this on upgrade.
Note that now you only need to modify what you want to have different now. So it might be a good time to review your
If you want to disable a wand or spell, set the "enabled" property to "false" (instead of removing it)
I'm trying to get the config formats more or less solidified by 2.9.0, and I hope the overall format won't change at all
after official release (3.0).
Full migration notes:
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have :(
- The Essentials sign integration is pretty hacky, but functional.