UploadedJan 19, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Add log to destructible material list
- Implement global "auto_undo" configuration option. Disable undo on most spells by default.
- Undo will now cancel any pending constructions before undoing a finished one.
- Add "check_destructible" spell property to clearly indicate which construction spells use the destructible list.
- Add /magic commit command
- Add flag to disable WG protection
- magic.yml is now additive to magic.defaults.yml, if present (MIGRATION NOTE)
- The iterate spell now works with the replicate material
All FillSpell variants need
To continue to be able to fill all materials.
This config file is now additive. See the notes in magic.defaults.yml
You only need to set what you wish to change from the default in magic.yml
Full migration notes:
- Enchanting is a little wonky, due to having to swap out the item for an enchantable one
- Combining wands on an anvil is glitchy but works (you have to click the empty result slot)
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have :(
- The Essentials sign integration is pretty hacky, but functional.