UploadedDec 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added raw particle effects
- Add effects to heal spell
- Right-clicking an item in the wand inventory will cycle pages, never close the inventory.
- Add a "size" parameter to the recurse spell
- Fix saving new camera maps
This update has some breaking changes:
- If you have a custom spells configuration, you will need to update casting costs. It is now a simple key/value list instead of the weird list of objects.
- If you have not used a 2.6.x version and have wands, you should use a 2.6.x version first and equip any wands you want to keep. The data format changed a while ago, and this version removes the backwards compatibility.
Issues I've noticed in 1.7.2 so far:
- Enchanting is a little wonky, something to do with swapping out the item for an enchantable one, I think. Seems to work though.
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have