UploadedDec 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fix wand cooldown reduction
- Fix adding a batch to an undo queue after the player has logged out.
- Add a config option to disable hacky WIP wand-combining on an anvil.
- Add a customizeable web site (like at http://mine.elmakers.com)
- Change spell costs to be simpler YML. ( This is a breaking change for custom configs, sorry!)
- Removed the old wand state restore method. Make sure you've run a version since 2.5.0 before upgrading.
- Re-work the wand inventory system completely, support multiple inventory pages.
This update has some breaking changes:
- If you have a custom spells configuration, you will need to update casting costs. It is now a simple key/value list instead of the weird list of objects.
- If you have not used a 2.6.x version and have wands, you should use a 2.6.x version first and equip any wands you want to keep. The data format changed a while ago, and this version removes the backwards compatibility.
Issues I've noticed in 1.7.2 so far:
- Enchanting is a little wonky, something to do with swapping out the item for an enchantable one, I think. Seems to work though.
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have