UploadedDec 11, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Add carpet to the special-case material variant list.
- Make push + pull target multiple entities
- Maybe fixed some issues with "force"
- Added "bending" wands (yes, I love the Avatar!)
- Fix "breach" and other auto-undo versions of construct
- The frost spell will slow target entities
- Fix an exception in the disarm spell when the target is not holding anything.
- The lightning spell creates no visual effect
This was actually a 1.7 Minecraft client bug. Fixed in 1.7.4, hooray!
Issues I've noticed in 1.7.2 so far:
- Enchanting is a little wonky, something to do with swapping out the item for an enchantable one, I think. Seems to work though.
- Using the creative inventory will destroy any wands you have
- Underwater blink is broken, seems to be a bukkit interact event issue