UploadedJul 24, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
You can use the new ModelEngine action to play specific animation states or tint your models. This can be hooked up to mob triggers to make uniquely reactive custom mobs:
//thumbs.gfycat.com/FoolhardyHighGazelle-max-1mb.gif" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FoolhardyHighGazelle-max-1mb.gif" alt="[IMG]" />
You can now use the /mmap slice command to easily make large multi-map portraits and posters from any image:
I've completely re-done the demo server at
Come and take a tour, maybe you'll learn about a feature of Magic you never knew existed!
- Trident projectiles respect pickup status (can't be picked up by default) (1.17+)
- Broomsticks can't be broken, the armor stands are indestructible by default and if broken won't drop items
- Fix Mine not working on 1.17 ores
- Fix using
mana_display: nonein the main config to turn off the XP bar mana display
- Fix changes to
aurelium_skillsconfiguration not taking effect until server restart
CheckInventorychecking for items in specific slots
- Fix ModelEngine models duplicating when put on NPCs
- Allow breaking item frames, paintings and armor stands even if prevent_melee_damage is enabled (see: allow_melee_damage)
- Fix config load warnings (vibration particles) in 1.16 and earlier
- Fix saddles on horses not working in 1.16 and earlier
/mmap slicecommand for creating large multi-map displays
placeablewand property, will avoid cancelling block place events when held. This is mainly intended to be used on hoes, shovels or other tools with right-click actions that modify blocks, which Spigot interprets as a block place.
allow_all: falseRecall option, to make available options a whitelist instead of blacklist
worldslist to kit configs, for starter kits that only apply when joining a specific world
- The EMP spell now triggers dispensers (1.13+)
- Starter kits can have a
priority, higher priority kits are given first
- Sparkle spell added as optional Student spell, applies a random status effect
ModelEngineaction for detailed model control
commandspellto set up command-bound items
transformablemob property now applies to falling_block entities, and will prevent them from turning into blocks
Respawnaction, for respawning mobs that have died
testdummymob, a loveable punching bag you can use for spell testing
- Add support for getting colored tipped arrows,
leash_rangemob property, currently only works for NPCs
- Add pose parameters to armor stands
- Rebranded "automata" to "magic blocks", to avoid confusion with the "block monster" automata
/mautocommand is now
/mautoshould still work as an alias.
CreateAutomatonaction was renamed to
CreateAutomatonaction should still work.
AutomatonRuleshould still work.
AutomatonPopulatorshould still work.
- Mob interact spells will use the player's spell level
- Rebalance example wands to better match paths, turn off SP earn for them You should not be using these wands for anything other than demoing, but if you need to undo this change you can
/mconfig configure wand beginner earn_multiplier 1
close_wand_on_world_changeoption is now true by default if PerWorldInventory is detected, and also applies to game mode changes.
- Wands now show instructions in lore while the wand inventory is open. This causes wands to "bounce" when opening them. If you don't like that effect, set
wand.inventory_opento "" in messages
- Clicks on wands in the spell inventory behavior changed slightly to better support creative mode
- Shop and Selector default messages are now different, base selector messages may need localization
- Default wand item flags changed to hide dye color. Add an
item_flagslist to your wand config if you don't want that.
- Wand charges functionality changed to work more like per-spell mana
- Improvements to alternate and per-world resource pack functionality