UploadedAug 11, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- Added some support for the new blocks in Minecraft 1.3.1, for example the drill can now dig up emerald ore.
- Fixed Fabricator automatic crafting, shaped recipes were flipped diagonally in 1.3.1, causing many recipes to not work.
- Fixed an item duplication bug
- Bonemeal is now used on wheat before harvesting rather than after planting. The benefit is that the planter can now harvest a mostly grown wheat field with only sparing use of bonemeal. The downside is that it takes two runs to harvest a field with no wheat in it.
- Now disables itself if it detects the Spout plugin. This prevents exceptions and server lag caused by giving a fake player to Spout's event handling.
- Planting nether warts now properly happens at rows with wood blocks, not fences. Harvesting still happens on both wood and fence rows.
Edit: Should work fine with CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R4.0
- Can now be configured whether or not to use fuel and/or hoe durability. To see the new config options, move aside your old config file to generate a new one.
- Will now use bonemeal on planted seeds if available.
- Will now check for a rotation sign straight in front of the head in addition to ground level.
- Can now be configured to use a pickaxe for breaking blocks. To see the new config option, move aside your old config file to generate a new one.
- Can now be configured to use a pickaxe for removing blocks when building a road. To see the new config option, move aside your old config file to generate a new one.
- A lone furnace is once again a valid endpoint for a pipeline.
- Improved distribution of fuel and smeltables between furnaces in an extended furnace relay.
- Brewing Relay can now automatically fill glass bottles with water if a water bucket is present in the sender.
- Chest and Dispenser endpoints for pipelines:
- Now have support for mass storage. Any chests/dispensers in the column above and below the end point will also be used for storage.
- Fixed a bug with the machinaplanter.all permission, it should now correctly grant harvest permission.
- Glass block is now usable as a skip row block.
- Melon harvesting now harvests 3-7 melon slices instead of 3-7 melons.
- New hoverpad.all permission for plugins that refuse to accept permissions without a dot in them.
- Fixed a bug with a splitter behind another item splitter not distributing evenly.
New machina: MachinaPlanter!
- Tills dirt and grass to farmland
- Plants seeds for wheat, pumpkin, melons
- Can plant nether warts in soul sand
- Can harvest wheat, pumpkin, melons or fully grown nether warts (configurable)
- Uses a farming tool for durability
- Support for semi-automatic brewing! A brewing relay can now be made like a normal item relay, but instead of a chest it has a pipeline block and a Brewing Stand on top of it.
- Can distinguish 3 tiers of potions:
- Water bottle
- Awkward potion
- Any other potion
- Gathers from the sender 3 same-tiered potions, and then adds an ingredient for brewing. Caveats:
- Can only receive from chest or dispenser relay.
- Can keep alive the sender while brewing
- Brewing process is too slow to keep alive another factory component, so it only works when connected directly to a chest or dispenser. Semi-automatic brewing chains are possible if the destination chest is part of an item relay and activated by the player or by redstone.
- Selects first ingredient found to add to the brewing stand, does not take into account the potion contents.
- Further increased the keep-alive time for all components, to keep the furnace relay from deactivating too soon in some circumstances
- Furnace Relay is now extensible to up to 8 furnaces (technically 9 but then you can't get a pipeline to it :) )
- A furnace by itself is no longer a valid endpoint, so pipeline blocks can go past them without a problem.
- Events generated by MachinaCraft no longer pass null items. May fix problems with the event handlers of other plugins that don't handle null items properly.
- The road builder can no longer dig up and replace obsidian blocks.
- Now has a configurable depth limit. At Y values below the limit, the drill can't be activated. For example, set depth-limit in the plugin's config.yml to 20 to prevent players from mining at the diamond level with a drill.
- Can now be built with either an iron or a diamond headpiece. Diamond headpiece drills 20% faster and can break obsidian.
- An iron drill can no longer break obsidian blocks.
New type of builder: Bridge Builder
- Builds a bridge with a maximum depth of 3 blocks.
- Builds with a pattern you specify in the back chest. (up to 3x3)
- Uses a moving builder head to build!
- Moving machina: Fixed a bug with collision detection after rotating through a sign or with a stick.
- MachinaRedstoneBridge: Fixed a bug where the plugin would not work with undeclared permissions (worldguard region bypass for a particular world)
New support plugin: MachinaRedstoneBridge
- Allows a machina's lever to be activated by a redstone repeater on top of a brick block. MachinaFactory:
- Slightly increased keep-alive time for all components, hopefully resolves a bug where a furnace relay could stop working despite having fuel and smeltable items.
Works with CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R1.0
- The default bins used for block break times are now configurable. To generate a new default config with the additional options, move your existing configuration out of the way and merge your config with the new file.
- New machina: Item Splitter
- Can sort, filter or distribute items.
- Blocks used for the core block of components and the pipelines are now configurable.
- MachinaFactory machina will no longer break the user's own LWC protections on chests used with them.
- Fixed an item dupe bug that could occur under certain circumstances.
- Added a convenience file permissions.yml, to be used in bukkit's permissions.yml. It defines a 'machinacraft' permission that allows the server owner to control all machinacraft plugins with a single permission.
- Can also be used to allow all players access to machinacraft on a server without a permissions plugin.
Requires CraftBukkit 1.2.4-R0.1
- Drill, Builder and Pump now have a configurable limit to the number of active instances for a player.
- HoverPad construction materials are now configurable.
- Furnace can now receive fuel and smeltable items from a Chest or Dispenser relay.
- New types of Item Relay:
- Dispenser - Sucks in nearby items when active, sends results onward.
- Furnace - Like sending to a furnace, but also sends smelted results onward.
- Wooden planks now retain their color when used in a machina.
- Fixed a bug with blockplace event generation.
- On a server with mcMMO, blocks placed by a builder will no longer give XP or double drops.
- Marked blockbreak and blockplace events from machina as artificial for the benefit of other plugins.
- Partial fix: New way of generating and handling events that shouldn't actually be logged. (for example, a moving drill / builder checking if they can move) Should play a bit nicer with LogBlock as they are cancelled at the last possible moment before monitoring plugins get a look.
- A Fabricator that feeds items back into the chest of the item relay supplying it no longer causes the crafting result to disappear.
- A Fabricator that fails to send items into a full chest or item relay no longer drains crafting materials from its source.
- Moving machina (Builder and Drill) now go through snowfall and long grass.
- Added sign support for the drill
- New machina: HoverPad!
- New BETA project: MachinaFactory! MachinaFactory allows machina to send objects to other machina through a pipeline of blocks.
- The Item Relay sends items from its chest through a pipeline. If an Item Relay receives an item, it will start sending items as well.
- Chests and Dispensers can receive items.
- The Fabricator will try to craft the recipe in its chest from the inventory of a sending Item Relay and send the result onward through a pipeline.
- Fixed a bug with a drill or builder running by a separate chest. If the two chests touched and became a double chest, an error was thrown and the inventories of both chests would be cleared on the next move.
- Fixed a bug causing the vertical drill and the pump to not work and give console errors.
- All machina plugins now configurable. See each plugin's configuration file for details. A default configuration file will be created if it doesn't exist yet.
Update: Works with CraftBukkit 1.1-R4
- Drills and Builders now check whether their chests/furnaces are allowed to be accessed/broken by their player before hijacking them!
Update: Works fine with CraftBukkit 1.1-R1
- Fixed a NullPointerException that could occur when Bukkit can't determine what block a lever is attached to due to an incorrect data value.
- Fixed a ConcurrentModificationException that could occur when a chunk unload triggered deactivation of a machina.
- New versioning: Major.Minor.Bugfix
- Now has a vertical model for drilling straight down.
- Now responds to signs with <- or "left", -> or "right"
- Fixed a bug where attachables (levers etc) in a moving machina would drop as entities under certain circumstances.
- Added configuration for fuel burn times and block properties.
- Fixed a bug where the builder would stop building if some (but not all) of its heads were above a deep empty space.
- Builder will now place blocks in water, or crush long grass.
- Builder will now lay rails behind it if there are any in the chest.
- Extended version of the builder is now available that can also make roads.
- MachinaCraft.jar is now MachinaCore.jar - be sure to delete the old MachinaCraft.jar
- New permission nodes ".all" added that function the same way as ".*"
- Pump can now drain or fill lava when used with iron blocks and lava bucket. A separate permission controls whether draining or using lava is allowed.
- Now gives an error message when a player does not have permission for a drill, builder or pump.
- Now deactivates a machina if the chunk it occupies or any neighboring chunk is unloaded. This fixes a race condition that could generate an exception when a player disconnects with a machina still running.
- Fixed a rare case where rotating a drill or builder would only rotate to the west direction.
- (experimental) The way a Machina simulates block place events when it wants to move now accounts for block logging plugins that want to do a rollback.
- Drill now requires a chest to put its drops into, no longer drops lots of items. This avoids server lag when several drills were used at the same time but the drops were not being collected.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.0
- Blaze rods work as fuel.
- Added sugar cane and paper as fuel sources, same burn time as a sapling.
- MachinaCraft: Rework to allow Machina to have optional modules.
- New plugin: MachinaBuilder.
- All plugins included in a single zip now.
- Now checks permissions for activation or deactivation
- Deactivates if the activating player is not online.
- Simulates block place and block break events on behalf of the activating player so region protection plugins can prevent damage.
- Initial beta release
LogBlock rollbacks may not work on the blocks that a recently used machina occupies.
Servers where use of water buckets is restricted for certain players should not give machinapump permissions to these players.
Item Relay with Brewing Stand:
- Generates items too slowly to keep alive other factory components, so connect only to chests or dispensers. Semi-automatic brewing chains are possible if that chest is part of an item relay and activated by the player or by redstone.
- Selects first ingredient found to add to the brewing stand, does not take into account the potion contents.