UploadedMar 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.3-R0.2
Requires CraftBukkit 1.2.4-R0.1
- Drill, Builder and Pump now have a configurable limit to the number of active instances for a player.
- HoverPad construction materials are now configurable.
- Furnace can now receive fuel and smeltable items from a Chest or Dispenser relay.
- New types of Item Relay:
- Dispenser - Sucks in nearby items when active, sends results onward.
- Furnace - Like sending to a furnace, but also sends smelted results onward.
- Wooden planks now retain their color when used in a machina.
- Fixed a bug with blockplace event generation.
- On a server with mcMMO, blocks placed by a builder will no longer give XP or double drops.
- Marked blockbreak and blockplace events from machina as artificial for the benefit of other plugins.
- Partial fix: New way of generating and handling events that shouldn't actually be logged. (for example, a moving drill / builder checking if they can move) Should play a bit nicer with LogBlock as they are cancelled at the last possible moment before monitoring plugins get a look.
- A Fabricator that feeds items back into the chest of the item relay supplying it no longer causes the crafting result to disappear.
- A Fabricator that fails to send items into a full chest or item relay no longer drains crafting materials from its source.
- Moving machina (Builder and Drill) now go through snowfall and long grass.
- Added sign support for the drill
- New machina: HoverPad!
- New BETA project: MachinaFactory! MachinaFactory allows machina to send objects to other machina through a pipeline of blocks.
- The Item Relay sends items from its chest through a pipeline. If an Item Relay receives an item, it will start sending items as well.
- Chests and Dispensers can receive items.
- The Fabricator will try to craft the recipe in its chest from the inventory of a sending Item Relay and send the result onward through a pipeline.
- Fixed a bug with a drill or builder running by a separate chest. If the two chests touched and became a double chest, an error was thrown and the inventories of both chests would be cleared on the next move.
- Fixed a bug causing the vertical drill and the pump to not work and give console errors.
- All machina plugins now configurable. See each plugin's configuration file for details. A default configuration file will be created if it doesn't exist yet.
Update: Works with CraftBukkit 1.1-R4
- Drills and Builders now check whether their chests/furnaces are allowed to be accessed/broken by their player before hijacking them!
Update: Works fine with CraftBukkit 1.1-R1
- Fixed a NullPointerException that could occur when Bukkit can't determine what block a lever is attached to due to an incorrect data value.
- Fixed a ConcurrentModificationException that could occur when a chunk unload triggered deactivation of a machina.
- New versioning: Major.Minor.Bugfix
- Now has a vertical model for drilling straight down.
- Now responds to signs with <- or "left", -> or "right"
- Fixed a bug where attachables (levers etc) in a moving machina would drop as entities under certain circumstances.
- Added configuration for fuel burn times and block properties.
- Fixed a bug where the builder would stop building if some (but not all) of its heads were above a deep empty space.
- Builder will now place blocks in water, or crush long grass.
- Builder will now lay rails behind it if there are any in the chest.
- Extended version of the builder is now available that can also make roads.
- MachinaCraft.jar is now MachinaCore.jar - be sure to delete the old MachinaCraft.jar
- New permission nodes ".all" added that function the same way as ".*"
- Pump can now drain or fill lava when used with iron blocks and lava bucket. A separate permission controls whether draining or using lava is allowed.
- Now gives an error message when a player does not have permission for a drill, builder or pump.
- Now deactivates a machina if the chunk it occupies or any neighboring chunk is unloaded. This fixes a race condition that could generate an exception when a player disconnects with a machina still running.
- Fixed a rare case where rotating a drill or builder would only rotate to the west direction.
- (experimental) The way a Machina simulates block place events when it wants to move now accounts for block logging plugins that want to do a rollback.
- Drill now requires a chest to put its drops into, no longer drops lots of items. This avoids server lag when several drills were used at the same time but the drops were not being collected.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.0
- Blaze rods work as fuel.
- Added sugar cane and paper as fuel sources, same burn time as a sapling.
- MachinaCraft: Rework to allow Machina to have optional modules.
- New plugin: MachinaBuilder.
- All plugins included in a single zip now.
- Now checks permissions for activation or deactivation
- Deactivates if the activating player is not online.
- Simulates block place and block break events on behalf of the activating player so region protection plugins can prevent damage.
- Initial beta release
LogBlock rollbacks may not work on the blocks that a recently used machina occupies.
Servers where use of water buckets is restricted for certain players should not give machinapump permissions to these players.