Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- CB 1337
- Fix the german locale's file encoding (latin-1 -> utf-8)
- Fix a Spout bug (both in its RB and dev builds) that allow a sticky piston to destroy chests by pulling a wooden door over it
- Fix a bug in converting rights from LWC3 -> 4 format when the table is a bit tainted
- LWC 4 is now licensed under the 2-clause BSD license
- New translation! Hungarian, courtesy of dretax
- Most languages have been fully updated to the latest changes.
- The following commands have been added: (see the wiki for more in depth info)
- New sub commands for
- Towny integration. You can now allow members of a specific Town access your Private protection, simply:
/cmodify t:TownName or when creating it:
- The WorldGuard feature has been rewritten to be easier to use and now includes a blacklist feature, so you can blacklist specific regions from having protections.
- Add a new flag:
AUTOCLOSE which makes a door automatically close after the configured amount of time in
- Allow Fence Gates to be automatically closed by the autoclose flag &
- Pressure plates will now be protected if they are placed in front of a door. Only players who have access to the protection can use the pressure plate.
- If you use
/credstone on on the door, no redstone except the attached pressure plate will work on the door, meaning now only those who have access to the protection can open it.
- A protection's type can now be changed via
/cmodify type e.g:
/cmodify private will make a chest private. You can change a password (or change it TO password) via:
/cmodify password ThePassword
- Limits V2. New limits system that is a lot easier to manage and use -- see
plugins/LWC/limitsv2.yml Example commands:
/climits now fully functions as it should! Give the new updated version a shot!
/lwc setup limits Hidendra 0 -- give hidendra 0 default protections
/lwc setup limits Hidendra default unlimited chest 5 -- give hidendra 5 chests and unlimited everything else
/lwc setup limits g:default 5 -- give the default group 5 protections
/lwc setup limits default 0 -- set the default amount of protections to 0
/lwc setup limits hidendra 54 10 96 1 -- example of using block ids instead of names (10 chests, 1 trap door)
quiet under protections that can be set to a block that hides creation messages and notices
/lwc admin report has been beautified
/cinfo has been given a new look and is now more helpful. It will give you a shortlist of players who can access a private protection if you have appropriate access to it.
- Changes to the database format that make it not possible to downgrade from LWC4 to LWC3. However, LWC will still upgrade from 3 to 4 ok.
- All existing LWC 3 indexes have been wiped and LWC is now better indexed
- Startup time has been dramatically reduced (to nil) for those with a huge protection set
- More optimal caching techniques to ensure duplicate cache entries aren't present or created
- The "bug 656 workaround" has been replaced with an automatic feature that does not need to be enabled, but is used when required
/lwc admin reload will now also reload the loaded locale file (including the one in
- New & better updater. You can now subscribe to updates to the STABLE branch or BLEEDING_EDGE, which is the latest Jenkins builds.
- Locale messages defined as
null will now not send the message to the player
- FIX: Protected blocks could be pulled with a sticky piston
- FIX: Doors could be destroyed by using a piston to push a dirt block towards it.
- FIX: Limits will now use the highest group limit instead of the first one found.
- FIX: The magnet module would sometimes not work as expected when used across multiple worlds.
- Metrics API for measuring plugin usage across the world using non-identifiable data.
- Developed by myself, all implementation specific details and backends are open source.
- View the data online: http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/LWC
- Backend source: https://github.com/Hidendra/metrics.griefcraft.com
loadProtection(int id) now utilizes the protection cache