Loyalty Points is Tracks time been online and giving points out of this.
- When one logs in, the LoyaltyPoints tracks the amount of time the player has been on and awards her points according to a certain amount of time cycles.
- Features a configuration file which you can define how many points a person gets after every time cycle since she has logged on, how many points she will start with, and how long the time cycle will be.
- AFK tracking system, if a player haven't moved between the checks he don't get any points
- Also includes custom message configuration for commands (includes colors as well)!
|/lp||To check your own LoyaltyPoints.|
|/lp (playername)||Checks other player's points.|
|/lp help||Shows all possible commands.|
|/lp top||Shows the top 10 players with the most LoyaltyPoints.|
|/lp version||Checks the version of the plugin.|
|/lp next||Shows time to next payout.|
|/lp playtime or /lp play||Shows the playtime of the player.|
|/lp reload||Reloads the plugin, includes configuration and points data reload.|
|/lp set [username] [amount]||(case sensitive) To have the specified amount of points.|
|/lp add [username] [amount]||(case sensitive) Add x points to player (negative amount also).|
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
: Coming Soon
- Possibility to pay an defined amount of money when a player gains a specified amount of LoyaltyPoints.
- Server-wide announcements when a player gains a certain amount of points (reaches a point milestone)
- Restart scores (a command for it)
- Remove points (a command for it)
- Receive rewards on specified point milestones
- Reward system.
- Made some changes to the storage, now it only loads the users there are online and when they logout it saves the user and remove him from the server (still keeps the info in the SQL server)
- This should make the load alot faster and should have fixed alot of errors.
- Also now /lp top 10 gives you 1-10 and /lp top 20 gives you 11-20 and so on
- File based is removed (migrated to SQlite (can be changed))
- AFK tracking is removed for now.
Full history: Click Here
To determine popularity of this plugin, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true. But seeing more users makes me very happy.
Loyalty Points Statistics by Metrics