This is a simple plug and play plugin that adds a difficulty to creatures, and a Level Indication based on their distance from Spawn. The current formula to get the mobs level is by default as follows...
((Distance from spawnpoint) / Distance) + 1 = Mob Level
- This gives the result of creatures 0 - 49 blocks from spawn = Level 1. 50-99 = Level 2, etc
- The distance value of, 50, can be modified by your own choice
What these levels change and add...
- Increases Damage / Health a monster has (these levels play into configurable formulas that increase damage and health)
- Adds armor to creatures at specific increments (configurable)
- Adds certain effects to monsters attacks (e.g Skeletons gain a chance to poison at level 30. Will be built later)
NOTE :: This mod makes it very difficult to play vanilla without any sort of RPG based plugin such as MCMMO, or my plugin PlayerDevelopment. So use either of those, links below.
Video Tutorial/Explanation (Old Version)
- NOTICE, I am not a video maker, I don't have an amazing quality mic, I didn't pay for a screen recording program (However you can see what I am talking about, just not crisp minecraft, but you all know what minecraft looks like).
- I AM a developer, NOT a youtube professional
Part I (Setup and Config.yml)
Part II (Monsters.yml)
- /lrm - displays all available commands of the ones listed below (if not listed check permissions)
- /lrm butcher [radius] - kills all entities loaded in world that aren't tamed
- /lrm region - access to all region commands
- /lrm reload - saves/reloads config files
- /lrm spawnpoint - access to all spawnpoint commands
- /lrm update - updates the plugin, takes effect after server restart
- lrm.admin - gives access to most the commands above
- lrm.butcher - gives access to the butcher command
- lrm.update - gives access to /lrm update - uses auto updater to allow for automatic updates!
Hey guys! I have a discord server for discussion/requests/issues about the plugin. Feel free to come in and chat about plugin development as well! All discussion/conversation is welcome! If you are using the plugin you are welcome to advertise your server in the specified channel.
Link to Discord Server : https://discord.gg/s5f6gdC
What am I working on?
Stay up to date on what I'm working on through discord, or my Trello board!
Link to Trello Board : https://trello.com/b/YQXaxTyX/lorinthsrpgmobs
Found a Bug?
If you're having issues please provide the following in a new issue on here or the bitbucket repo
- bukkit version
- LRM version
- list of other plugins
- links to a pastebin including your config files and the error